More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5 by Robopoop Robopoop

Where do you lead her on?

Their bedroom

Where was a better place to fuck her than on their own bed? It would be the ultimate **** on Greg for hiding his hot and busty wife from your dick! You asked for a tour, feigning impression by their beautiful home. It did not take much persuasion to get Susie to show you around. You took note of every room and every item in the place. Even though, it was new, it was very well decorated. Nonetheless, you quickly tried to steer her towards the master bedroom on the second floor. The room was quite large and relatively neat. The bed was king sized with lots of pillows and a dark blue cover. The decor in here was as swanky as the rest of the house, and a large marble bathroom was tucked into the corner. Overall, it looked quite luxurious.

"So this is where the royal family sleeps." You commented as you walk in. She still does not stop you as she follows you in.

"Yeah... Its super fancy. Greg paid for everything..." She was now actively smooshing her boobs together, "I wanted a smaller house, but...."

You took the initiative to go on the attack now that you were where you wanted to be. You plopped yourself down to sit on their bed without permission, looking at her,"Hey, Ms Samson, Susie. You feeling alright?"

"Actually, no... I don't quite understand it...." She almost buckled again. You reached out to hold onto her arms, causing her to flinch and shiver. The pheromones were working really well. She was almost breathless, "What's happening to me?"

"There, there. Sit down. Let me look at you." You ease her to sit next to you, giving you a nice side profile of her entire body and start rubbing her shoulders, which was more of a pretense to glide your hands all over her sides, hips and the sides of her tits, "You're getting pretty warm."

"Wh-wha--What are you do-?" Her voice cracked as she started breathing harder and harder.

"You know what I think, Susie?" You suddenly grip onto the shoulder straps of her dress and bra to pull them down. You get an eyeful of her glorious boobs bouncing free, not wasting any time to grab and knead them. She did not push you away. Instead, she reeled and arced from your touch, "I think that you're getting horny from having another man in your bedroom. I think you were luring me here because you were hungry for my dick the moment you saw me. Am I right?"

She did not answer, only groaning hard when you tweaked her nipples, falling backwards onto the sheets. She made no effort to get away, only heaving and writhing every time your move your fingers to a new spot. You decided to lift the skirt of her dress to shove your hand into her panties to give it a good feel. She was sopping wet down below, and it was exciting your quickly hardening dick greatly.

Let the fun begin...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)