More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Robopoop Robopoop

What do you do next?

Begin collecting a harem of blowjob sluts

You had this borderline obsession with getting blown. A very deep, naughty and morally void one, where your favorite fantasies have laid in watching porn that involved a lot of it. Regular blowjobs. Deepthroating. Face fucking. Blowbangs. Glory holes. Cumshots to the face and in the mouth. Watching women coo and purr in ecstasy while a man unloads onto their faces or into their lovingly suckling lips made you extremely hard. Unfortunately, you had not had the pleasure of having your dick serviced even once, leaving you limited to lonesome nights of self entertainment for as long as you could remember. That was about to change, now that you had the remote in hand. The first thing that came to your head was to start spreading the love. You wanted women to flock to suck your dick and taste your cum. You wanted them to be on their knees, on their backs and stooped forwards on chairs while letting you ride their mouths like you would ride a nice hot pussy, and you want them to love every single minute of it. You want them to feel good while they did it. You wanted them to obsess about it as much as you do and there was nothing stopping you to fulfill this unrealistically selfish dream. Regular sexy times was okay too, but having a mouth wrapped around your newly minted hardwood was what you coveted the most.

With that in mind, you decide to be picky about who would become a blowjob slut for you. It would be much more satisfying to choose who would have the pleasure of servicing your erect member for as long as possible. The mind control feature would be useful in doing this. Your pheromones and sperm would do the rest.

Where do you start looking?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)