More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Robopoop Robopoop

Where do you start looking?

A nightclub next to a hotel

You decide that one of the best places to go was a really big nightclub next to a hotel. It would be where the hottest women in town and beyond would be. There would be plenty of walking, dancing and drinking sex toys there for you to choose from, and should you decide on indulging on them more, you could move the action to the hotel to spend the whole night enjoying your new sex filled life. Being not much of a nightclubber, you had a little difficulty finding some decent clothes to get past the bouncers. Not that it mattered, but as long as you looked the part, it would add to the fantasy. You had often spotted some of the sexiest girls outside a place like that, dressed in miniskirts and tight dresses, and you were not about to pass up this chance to stick your rod in them. Acting like the king of the world in a buttoned shirt, slacks and the shinest of dress shoes as you could find, you make your way to the 'Serenity', one of the most famous clubs in town.

The moment you get there, you were greeted by the weekend mob. The outside was a trendy glow of blue and purple from all the neon stuck to the roodtop and walls. The entrance was a double door affair, gapping open to more lights inside. You could hear the music from out here, a kind of house music variation that you cared not to identify. Obviously there was a line, that stretched down the street, full of party groups waiting to get inside. The night was young but the crowds were already gathering for a fun night out, and you were one of them. All around you were the women you had only dreamed to creaming into, and the moment you appeared, you had already turned a few looks from them. Some looked uncomfortable. Some looked flustered, but being experts in keeping cool in such situations, especially the ones who belonged to a party squad, they kept their distance, even if you knew that your pheromones were causing their eager cunnys to moisten their panties.

What do you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)