More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Coolwheelchair Coolwheelchair

Who are we following?

Mia Russo 28 year old Female Artists

Mia was in her parents basement surrounded with pantings of beaches mountins people at a party and hafe naked or fully naked men and woman.

She had got the paiting bug a few years ago after a family hoiday to Paris where she had seen all art and fell in love with the art and wanteď to do it herself.

Mia stepped away from her latist masterpiece a cliff top town in Italy her home it had been a long time since Mia had been there and even longer since some of her family had lived there so Mia did the painting in the hope it looked like it.

She looked at herself in a mirror she saw a tall slime girl with long blond dreadlock hair done in a in a bun her face had a waxy look about it with deep red eyes and thin lips her boobs looked big may be H or I.

She had on a whit top covered with paint splats and blue dungarees she didn't hate her clothes but did wish she could be naked with no one to say anything bad about her hairy legs armpits and pussy she was not lazy just liked it more after all men could and no one mind but a woman does and the world is endding or something stupid like that.

She just wished every one was free with no B S but she had no idea that with was to real and soon

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)