More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by daciasdesire daciasdesire

Who is it?

Meilin, the Blonde 18-year old Singaporean.

I caught sight of a rounded blonde head quickly between the shoulders of two guys near the front of the line. It was only a glance but I recognised it as belonging to one of our regulars who came to The Loft every weekend. I knew her name was Gemma. She was in her early twenties from Singapore and was studying at one of the universities here. Not the same one as me unfortunately or I would definitely have made a more solid attempt at getting to know her and picking her up.

I scanned the next few ID’s quickly to get to Gemma and was surprised to see she had a Happy Birthday sash strung across her bare shoulder. She was wearing a strapless red party dress that I had no idea how it stayed up on her wispy body. Gemma was very slight with tiny little spheres for breasts but the most gorgeous dyed blonde hair I had ever seen on an Asian girl.

When she saw me, she excitedly exclaimed, “it’s my birthday!” before passing me a passport.

This was weird as she had always used a Singaporean driver’s license whenever she had come before.

I looked at the date in the passport and sure enough, it was her birthday but the year showed that she had just turned 18 today. Gemma had been coming to The Loft for at least 12 months. Looking further the name on the passport wasn't Gemma either but Meilin Chew.

“Wait this says your only 18 today and your name is Meilin?” I ask of her.

“That’s my real name. Gemma is my sister back home. I was using her ID before. We look practically identical,” the newly named Meilin tells me.

“You’ve been coming all this time underage! I could have got fined you know,” I tell her angrily, “I should ban you from the club and not let you in at all.”

Realising she is in trouble all of a sudden, Meilin steps in close to me, placing one hand on my arm and the other on the front of my chest as she gives me her big round Singaporean eyes, “but it’s my birthday and all my friends are inside. It’s my party.”

I am powerless against such a cute and eager face.

“I should but I won’t. If you’d cost me money it would be different.” I stamp Meilin’s wrist and send her off inside. “Go on and Happy Birthday.”

“Thank you!” Meilin squeaks with relief before giving me a big hug which I return by wrapping my arms around her small body.

“Come buy me a birthday drink,” she calls out before disappearing inside the venue.

I think to myself she should be the one to owe me much more than a drink.

Do I go looking for her later?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)