More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Baumwoll Baumwoll

What happens in John's life?

Meeting up with Gina

I drove to Gina's house. She was still living with her parents and her brother. They were all nice. When I arrived at Gina's place, she was already waiting for me outside.

"Hey, John!"

"Hey, Gina. How are you?"

"Horny, as always." She laughed. We always fooled around like this, always being a little sexual. We haven't actually had sex or anything like that, we only kissed a few times, but that was more out of boredom than out of love. Occasionally we would cuddle, like good friends do. And we sometimes slapped each others's ass. Talking about sex openly with her felt good. It was different, because you couldn't really do that with other people. But with Gina, there were no taboos, we would talk about anything.

"Well, if you're that horny, maybe I should help you with that." We both laughed again.

"Sorry, but I'll need someone who is actually good."

"Ouch! That was mean."

"Sorry!" She made her best "I'm sorry"-face with big eyes. It didn't work on me anymore, though.

"Fuck you."

"Oh, with pleasure." And we both laughed again.

We went inside the house. As we walked up the stairs I casually slapped Gina on the ass and she giggled. After arriving upstairs we continued towards Gina's room at the end of the hallway, but were interrupted by the bathroom door opening. Out of the door came Gina's mom. A total milf. She gave birth to Gina when she was still very young, so now she must have been close to forty. She definitely still had a great body as I could see right when she left the bathroom, since she was only wearing panties. Her tits were huge, but not hanging down. She was slim and fit.

"Gina?", she said as she walked through the door. "Have you seen my-"

"Mom!", Gina shouted. "Get dressed, I'm not alone!"

Gina's mom looked up, surprised. "Hmm, oh! Hello, John, good to see you." She smiled.

"Very nice to see you, too", I replied.

"Oh, I bet", Gina intervened, giving me an annoyed look. "Mom, come on, get back in the bathroom and get dressed!"

"Oh okay, honey. I just thought I should be a good host and welcome our guest."

"Not almost naked!"

Gina's mom went back into the bathroom and we continued to Gina's room.

What happened next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)