More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by I.am.all I.am.all

What do you write?

Medical patients

You pondered over what to write. You were convinced that this was all a joke, but decided to play along. After a while, you decided to write down a vague 'Medical patients' on the note. At the clinic you worked at, you primarily got the check-ups or colds of children or hypochondriacs. Fortunately, you'd occasionally get an attractive man come in, usually for a check up or minor injury. It gave you some eye candy and wank material for when you got home. When you finished writing, the paper instantly went up in flames, and was ash just as fast as it caught fire. You were absolutely amazed, and decided to see whether it was a cleverly planned joke or a legit reward.

Arriving at the clinic, you pull up in your parking space. You were 27, young enough to be considered youthful, but old enough to be considered mature and adult. You raced through medical school, and now, as a doctor, you were at the height of your ever climbing career. You greeted the receptionist, Marg, who'd been there since anyone can remember. You settled in your office, and began your appointments for the day. You started with two babies getting their shots, an older woman with a suspicious rash (just a bug bite) and a boy who cut himself climbing a fence. Your next patient made you silently gasp, and cheer to yourself, due to his attractiveness.

Who's your patient?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)