More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Sgtwolf Sgtwolf

Who are you and your friends?

Matt and his twink friends

You are Matt, a college kid from a somewhat wealthy background. You never felt like you stood out much, with a thin, almost bony, build and generally a preppy style. Today that style means a red polo with stylish jeans. Your glad for your group of friends, even if you are the only straight one in the group. That’s never stopped you from having a blast with the rest of them, though they do like to have fun at your expense from time to time, especially at the cost of your pride. All of you are young college kids, and though your styles and personalities differ you all mesh well. You all share a four bedroom apartment together, and play a game night every Friday together.

Scott, the former high school swimming star, is your best friend of the group. A head taller than anyone else, his style could be defined as trendy. He has had what he thinks is a secret crush on you as long as you can remember, but since you are straight you’ve never returned the favor. Despite this, Scott loves using game night as an excuse to get you to do whatever he can.

Next is Mark. Mark is the rebellious one, coming from an even wealthier family than you he preferred to fight his privledged status. He has multiple piercing, including both nipples, ears, and a septum piercing, and loves to dress in dark and edgy attire.

Finally there is Tony. Tony is the ultimate definition of flamboyant, always trying to get one night stands and bragging about it later. He is androgynous, just as likely to go out in makeup and a kinky latex dress as he is to go out in leather masculine attire.

Which game is on for tonight?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)