More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 25 by Zingiber Zingiber

Stalk someone, let the girls have a move, or choose a new Character Move?

Mary has a diner shift and stalks a customer at work.

"Order up," Mandy says. She adds, "You're looking pretty pleased with yourself, Mary."

"Had a revelation," you say. "Tell you later maybe." You gather up the order and take it out to the table you're working.

It's a steady night, with folks coming and going and a few tables sticking around, getting refills of water, Coke, or coffee and second or third pieces of pie.

There's a family on a road trip. Mom and Dad are taking their two kids to drop them off at college by the scenic route. You can see by the way she touches his hand and he touches back that they'd sneak off and do it if they could lose Junior and Junior Sis for a bit.

There's a table of three students from the junior college studying together. You'd guess there's some kind of love triangle bubbling under the surface, with the way the two gals are eyeing the fellow, one confidently, one less sure.

There's a couple of mopey gals in hooded sweatshirts holed up in a corner, alternating intense conversation with silence. You're not sure, but your feeling points toward "Girlfriends, get a room."


Roll +COOL(+0) to STALK someone: 7. On a 7-9, you find them in a public place. Give their name, age, hair color, clothing and attitude.

You have 6 XP.
You have -1 Hard, +3 Hot, +0 Cool, -1 Control, Mistress, and Mind Control.

Choose someone and spend 5 XP to gain a CHARACTER MOVE from CREATE A FEMALE PC.

  • Choose the family and gain TOUCH YOURSELF.
  • Choose the junior college students and gain TRUTH.
  • Choose the mopey girls and gain LESBIAN.

Choose someone, gain a CHARACTER MOVE, and describe your next Move

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)