More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 9 by ChickenchChowMein ChickenchChowMein

What's your deep dark secret?

Male Orgasm Denial

"I...," you nervously tug at the collar of your shirt. "Chastity devices."

"What? Like those medieval belt-things they used to put on women?" She says, looking truly confused.

"No, no, no, no, no... Well, not exactly. It's not a belt and it um, it wouldn't be for you. It would be for me," you try to explain.

"So, you don't like sex?" she askes, almost an accusation.

"What? No, I love sex!" you say a little louder than you probably should have.

You immediately look around to see if anyone heard you. Thank goodness, nobody is sitting any closer. Your words seem to have gone unnoticed. Blanche raises a hand to stifle a snicker.

Dismally, you look down at your menue as the waiter approaches. Suddenly, your not feeling so hungry. You order the cheapest thing and soon are alone again with your date.

"I'm sorry," she says after a long moment of silence. "I want to be mad at you for looking in my backpack. But the truth is that you were understanding and sweet and most guys wouldn't have been."

You can tell by looking at her that it's genuine.

"Thanks," you manage.

"So... how, theoretically, would this whole chastity device thing work?" she asks in a more sympathetic tone.

"Theoretically? Well, if we were together, I'd have to wear one all the time, day and night. There would be a lock on it, and only you would have the key. You'd get to have orgasms whenever you want, and I'd almost always be left frustrated and . It's also called orgasm denial," you explain.

"You actually WANT a woman to treat you like that?" she asks.

"There's a lot more to it than that, but yeah," you say.

"Why?" she asks.

"This is my life. My real life. It's who I am," you quote her earlier statement. "Or at least who I've always wanted to be."

You lower your head, sure that she's about to reject you. Slowly, you reach for your wallet to pay for the food you haven't even eaten and leave.

"Do you think you can handle me being a doll? Like, REALLY handle it? Because I won't change. I wouldn't for my parents or my ex boyfriend, and I wont do it now," Blanche says sternly.

"Of course," you say.

"Your sure," she persists, taking off her glasses and leaning forward on the table to look you right in the eye.

You wait a moment before answering to let her know that your thinking long and hard about it.

"I think that there'll be a learning phase to it, but yes," you say.

The corners of her mouth curl into a smile.

"Then I guess I can handle a boyfriend in chastity," she says.

Your mouth drops open. "Did...?"

She giggles. "Yes, you heard me right."

Pleasant isn't quite a strong enough word for how the remainder of the evening goes. You talk about everything from favorite shows to your first wet dream. But all good things must eventually come to an end and eventually you find yourselves staring at eachothet in front of her dorm, car idling in the background.

"I had a crazy great time," she says, holding your hand. "Too bad I have class first thing in the morning. Otherwise I'd invite you in."

"I understand," you say a disappointedly.

She leans in, pressing those full breasts against your chest, and kisses you on the lips. As she does, you can feel her knee slowly making its way between yours. You adjust your stance to accommodate it and soon feel her upper thigh grind against your cock. You struggle to only let out a low moan. Afterwards she steps back and looks up at you, satisfied.

"That make it a little better?" she asks.

Still recovering, you can only nod.

"Good, now don't even think about touching it tonight," she says.

And with that, she disappears into her dorm.

You of course grin at eachother in the hallways and text and eat lunch together at the quad. But between school and work, the next time you are able to really spend time together is...

When and where, bro?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)