More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Kd34 Kd34

What trick does Amanda have planned?

Making mackenzie clothes disappears

Makenzie was on stage as a assistant to amanda whom was known as amanda the amazing. There the two were on the stage about to do there first trick wearing Fishnet stockings, stylish black shoes, black briefs, and a top that was a mix of a classic magician's tux and modern fashion. Amanda was on stage maked her announsment to the crowd in attendance of her frist magic trick.

"Ladies and gentialment tonight my frist magic at I will doing making my lovley assisstance clothes disappear"said amanda telling they audience know what she will be doing.

Then she point with a magic wond in hand to the glass box " frist if a have you attention to the glass box behind you I'm going to let my lovley assistant go right into that glass box" said amanda. There mackenzie went staright into the glass box as amanda helped her then mackenzie the readhead is in the grass box as the whole audience in attendance can see. Then as mackenzie is now in the grass box amanada covered the sheet over the box now "alakazem alakazam presto" said amanda and with that the sheet came off and makenzie's clothes were off and she was laying there naked in the glass box. Then amanda covered the glass box again then and the uncover it and she had her clothes back on and as the crowde saw that they started to cheer and clap. Then amanda the put the sheet back on then removes the sheet and mackenzie was gone only her clothes were there her Fishnet stockings, stylish black shoes and black briefs, the crowd went wild with claps and whisles. Amanda wonder playfully were assistant "now where did my assistance go?" Said amanda then she point to the back of the crowd, men and women all looked back and by everyones suprise makenzie was runnig down the crowd naked with nothing on and the crowed cheered, cat whisled and clapped once again seeing a naked mackenzie walking down they Isle naked as she got on stage they bowed as mackenzie being they only one naked on stage.

Does makenzie stay naked on stage? Or she gets back her clothing?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)