More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5 by JaneBond JaneBond

What does Amanda wish ?

Make MacKenzie's dreams come true

The trick that Amanda had intended was that she would tell MacKenzie that she could make her dreams come true, and ask her what she dreamt last night. MacKenzie, who was wearing a flying harness under her outfit would reply that she dreamt she could fly.

Amanda would sing 'When you wish upon a star' - she was quite rightly proud of her singing voice, and the stage lights would dim to spotlight Amanda. When she had finished a wave of her wand would set off a bright flash and bang on her side of the stage, which would distract the audience from MacKenzie attaching a flying wire to her harness. MacKenzie would then float gently into the air, to the amazement and applause of the audience.

That was the plan, but due to the real magic power of the wand, that was not what was going to happen.

Amanda waved her wand, and said "Tell me, MacKensie, what your dreamt last night and I will make it come true".

MacKenzie blushed slightly as she remembered her dream - she certainly did not want Amanda to make that dream come true !

What did MacKenzie dream last night

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)