More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Embarrassed Nude Enby Embarrassed Nude Enby

Who are we following?

Madelyn Violet, Trans Female, 18, High School Senior

On the surface, Madelyn would appear to be your average teenage girl. Her grades are all passing, but she's not at the top in any of her classes. In Gym class she usually doesn't drag her team down, but she's far from star-athlete material. She has enough friends, but isn't exactly a social butterfly. Her family wasn't too big or too small, she had two parents, a mother and a father, and was the youngest of two siblings, a brother and a sister.

Appearance-wise, she was only slightly taller than the average for her age, and was only slightly slimmer as well. She had green eyes, dark brown hair that reached her mid-back, and somewhat pale skin. Her breasts were small B-cups, though some would say her ass was her most attractive feature. If you asked for her opinion on her body, though, her first thought would probably be to do something about the thing between her legs...

In any case, her level of average is, on some level, a part she plays in her day-to-day life. That's not to say she's a compulsive liar or anything, but she simply thinks it's easier to have everyone see her in a certain light. This way, she could avoid being the centre of attention, and never be expected of anything outstanding or outlandish. You could say being average was something she always desired. But behind this act, Madelyn has some aspects in her life that are much less than average, and at least two of these aspects would soon end up clashing.

Firstly, she was transgender, though this was more of an open secret if anything. Most of her classmates in high school were also there in middle school when she came out, and had known her as a boy before that. Of course, she did face some bullying for it, and still sometimes does, but her area was known for being more liberal and open-minded than others, and often the bullies faced more social stigma than she did. Aside from them, there were obviously people she didn't meet until after she started her transition, but she wasn't exactly ashamed of bringing it up. It wasn't unusual for her to top off an outfit with a pride pin or similar accessory, for example.

The other aspect was something she was a lot less thrilled to let people know about. Her family were nudists. Madelyn herself dropped out of the lifestyle as she entered her teen years and became more self-conscious of her body, but nudist beaches and resorts were common vacation spots for the family when she was younger. Even nowadays, it wasn't uncommon for her parents and siblings to lounge around the house in their birthday suits. She didn't pay much mind to it, of course. It was normal. There was nothing wrong with their nudity, it was just a matter of her not being comfortable in her skin. Still, it was hard to bring friends over for anything when one of her siblings would refuse to get dressed ahead of time.

Because of this, when she heard of the new laws on public nudity, her response was a noncommittal shrug. The law didn't quite affect her, but she knew her family and people like them would appreciate being able to go about their business in their preferred state of dress, or lack thereof.

The only question was, for someone so adverse to her own nudity, how does Madelyn end up back in the nudist lifestyle, and in public no less?

Well, how does she?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)