More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Godzilla87 Godzilla87

Choose a character

Luke

Luke stood in the kitchen thinking of how he could spend his day. His adventures almost always annoyed his sisters, but today he was feeling ambitious and was going to actively annoy them. He was the youngest of the Dunfee family. Luke was his parent's favorite and he knew it. He was his mom's little boy, like she often told him; and he was his dad's only son. He had two older sisters, Haley and Alex. Haley was currently enrolled in community college and living at home. She still shared a room with Alex, the always studying nerd. His father, Phil, was at work trying to sell a large five bedroom house. If sold it would be his largest commission to date so Phil was working extra long hours and wouldn't be home until later that night. Luke didn't know where his mom was. He thought she was at the store, but he never really knew what she was doing.
It was an odd relationship between his sisters, but they normally coexisted in silence while in their room. Alex quietly studied And Haley would constantly text her friends without either sister saying a word.
Normally, it would be easy to bother them, but today he was drawing a blank. Both sisters had been shut in their room for hours. As he sat on the kitchen stool with his elbows on the counter propping up his head, he heard a door open.

Was it the bedroom door, the front door, or the bathroom door?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)