More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Godzilla87 Godzilla87

Was it the bedroom door, the front door, or the bathroom door?

Mom's bedroom

"Luke, sweetie," his mother, Claire called down the stairs. "Could you come here for a minute?"
"Great, what now?" Luke said to himself as he got up and walked to the stairs at the front of the house.
He froze when he looked up to find his blonde mom standing there with only a white cotton towel covering her body, but it ended partway down her thighs leaving her smooth legs exposed.
"Mom! What are you doing?" Cried Luke.
"Oh get over it, Luke. We're all family here and you can't see anything anyway," replied Claire. But Luke could see something. From his angle at the bottom of the stairs and the short length of the towel barely covering his mom, he could see up the towel and clearly see his mom's shaved vagina.
Hormones raging, he immediately grew erect. His thin athletic shorts didn't do much to conceal his hard cock, but Luke couldn't take his eyes away from such a wonderful sight. He didn't even notice the tent in his shorts. He stood there like a deer in the headlights or more accurately like any boy seeing the pussy of a gorgeous milf.
It wasn't the first pussy he'd seen in real life. One night when he was staying at his grandparent's house. He caught a glimpse of Gloria. His insanely hot Latina grandmother. She had left her door open while she was changing. Luke snuck a peek and was treated to Gloria standing in only a black bra pulling a black thong down her legs.
Luke nearly came in his pants at just the sight of Gloria and this time was no different.
"Sweetie, I need you to focus and listen," said his mom snapping him back into reality. He quickly covered himself with his hands, but he still couldn't stop looking at her smooth pussy.

What did she say?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)