More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by marshall626 marshall626

Are you interrupted?

Little sister, Jane

POV is changed to 1st person (I prefer writing that way)

Female first name = Little sister

*Knock knock knock* "John, is it safe to come in?" Jane calls from the other side of the door.

"No, give me a minute," I call back taking off the ring and pulling my pants back up.

"If you're jerking off I can come back later," she casually says, We're actually pretty close, she has walked in on me multiple times and at this point, it isn't really a big thing to talk about stuff like that.

"No, just getting changed," I say walking towards the door, when I open it my amazingly cute sister is stood there, staring at me with her big emerald eyes, She is wearing a towel and it manages to push her boobs together making them look even bigger, which they don't need help with.

She giggles, "Pervert, I just thought I'd let you know I'm going to Jess' house soon and wondered if you wanted to come... Liz will be there," she gives me a wide grin.

When Jane first started dating Jess, we both talked about how hot she was and then one day she invited me out and there Liz was, Identical to Jess, I've never really been super shy or anything around girls although I haven't had a ton of girlfriends either but something about Liz and Jess makes me nervous, I don't know why, maybe it's because I don't want to ruin things for Jane, she is really happy with Jess and I wouldn't want to ruin things.

"Maybe you'll actually talk to her instead of staring awkwardly, I'm pretty sure she likes you," she adds.

"sure, I'll come but I can't promise anything on not staring awkwardly, you know how they make me and it's not going to be any easier while they are both in bikinis," I joke.

"Yeah well I'm not 100% your eyes are only going to be on them," she pushes her double D's together and shakes them at Me.

I laugh and push her shoulder, "of course, I won't be able to take my eyes off of them."

"Okay enough flirting with me, you don't have a chance anyway I'm not into guys, your my big brother and I am way out of your league," she turns and walks towards her room.

"I'm sure my manly charm will eventually wear you down," we both laugh as she goes in her room

I am actually super Jealous of both Jane and Jess, because I would love to date either of them, I know I shouldn't think of my little sister like that but we have always been close, we have never had a massive fight and we have always talked about everything, we even told each other about the first time we masturbated or had sex and I was the first person she told that she was interested in girls which is the biggest deal ever.

I threw on some swim shorts and a T-shirt, we are in the middle of a heat wave not like it isn't warm here anyway but afterwards, I read the instructions of the MCR while I wait for Jane, Hmm plant suggestions, I take out the Ring and lift it to my lips, I think about Jane "you will start to notice John in a more sexual way," I whisper in the ring before tightening my grip on it, the ring vibrates slightly in my hand, I am an idiot, how am I supposed to know if that worked? Never mind.

I stretch the ring over my wrist, good it just looks like a regular wrist band, hmm, I wonder. I focus on the wall and my hand appears, I start to move it and it feels weird, I'm moving it but because of the perspective, it's like when you accidentally invert movements in a video game, then made it reappear on my arm again.

I walk downstairs and go into the kitchen, "hey mom, where is mom?"

"Are you ever going to stop making that joke? You've been saying it since you were little and she's gone for a jog, I was going to join but I needed to do some cleaning," she said shaking her head at my lame joke, it started out funny but now it's just like a running gag, especially since they don't actually spend all that much time apart.

_Both my moms are stunning. Abigail, the one I'm with now, is the woman that I'd say holds the record for biggest natural tits that I've seen, she's rocking E-cups, she has great curves too, just enough meat on her bones that you could sink your fingers in slightly but not enough that you could call her chubby, she is also where Jane gets her red hair from, it's the prettiest shade of copper. Rachel however has a harder body and she has just a hint of a six pack, her boobs are much smaller but I would be happy to have them in the palm of my hand just as much as Abigails, Rachel also has chestnut hair. both me and Jane look quite different to our moms but we have quite a few similarities, Jane most resembles Abigail with her fiery hair colour and heavy chest and I'm most like Rachel but we have features of each, Jane got her shortness from Rachel. It has been hard living in a house full of extremely gorgeous women but also they are all super understanding, as a teen I did get hard more than a couple of times but none of them ever yelled or teased me because of it.
_Thinking about mine and Jane's birth, I did feel like I'd heard of Aphrodite's Aphrodisiacs where I got the MCR, it was the same company that allowed my moms to have babies together, mixing both of their genes so they'd both be the parents, that could explain why the magazine subscription order form was mailed to us.

"I'm not going to apologise or stop saying it, anyway I was just coming to let you know I was going to Jess' with Jane."

"Okay honey, I'm guessing Liz is going to be there? Make sure to show her how charming my son is and don't just stare like you did when she came over for the barbeque, you little perv," she laughs.

"MOM! Why do you all have to call me that?" I turn bright red.

"Oh come on, I'm only kidding and anyway where do you think you got that pervy little brain of yours? Because I can tell you it isn't from Rachel, now before you go come here and give me a hug."

"Wait! nonono," before I can go anywhere she pulls my head into her enormous cleavage.

"Stop complaining, you'll hurt my feelings," I'm basically stuck motorboating my mom, "alright honey, enjoy yourself."

she lets go and kisses my forehead, she is about the same height as me so I guess I got that from her, I walk into the living room and sit on the couch to wait for Jane to finally show, when she does we both get up and head out.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)