More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by marshall626 marshall626

What's next?

Jess' house

After a short drive, we arrived at Jess'. Going around the back I spot Jess, her gorgeous slender figure laid back on the sun lounger. Her naturally lightly tanned skin looks as soft as silk and the bikini she is wearing shows off all her curves especially her nice perky boobs.

"Hey, you look amazing," Jess calls as she sits up.

"You aren't all that bad looking either, but you really should wait until Jane isn't around before you start flirting with me," after I said that I heard a giggle coming from the sliding door at the back of the house, turning to look and see Liz, she looks amazing and the new hair cut suits her raven hair, she must have had the side of her head shaved recently because we only bumped into her the other day. Jane nudges me, "Hi, I like your hair," I blurt out.

She smiles, lightly blushes and strokes her hair, "hey John and Jane, and thanks I kind of felt like a change."

Jane skipped over to Jess and threw her body on top of her before planting a firm kiss on her lips.

"Get a room," Liz laughed, "hey John, come on, let's relax on the loungers," she grabbed my hand and lead me to the lounger next to Jane and Jess.

"Like you can talk Liz. When did you suddenly become such a flirt," Jess says grinning while running her hand through Jane's hair.

"What!? I'm not flirting," Liz' face becomes flush.

"Leave Liz and John, if you tease them neither of them is going to make a move on the other and anyway I want some attention and if I don't get it I'm going to have to resort to yelling or poking or tickling or something," Jane says rubbing her face in Jess' chest.

Jess doesn't have boobs as big as Jane being only a C cup but they are still big enough on her slender frame.

"Oh what a needy girlfriend I have, have you no shame? Your brother is sat right there,"

"Of course I don't and I don't care if he's there, not like he hasn't seen worse," Jane laughs.

"What is that supposed to mean? Are you cheating on me with your brother?" Jess jokes, Jane's eyes linger on me.

"Yep, definitely," Jane rips her gaze away and laughs.

Liz lays back on her lounger and I adjust mine so that I can sit up. Jess and Jane continue to flirt and occasionally make out, I alternate between glancing at them, pretending to not pay attention and glancing at Liz. Liz looks super pretty and her new hair makes her look even hotter.

We all get into the pool, it is warm but just cool enough for the hot day. "Chicken fight!" Jane shouts I know what's coming and before I can react she has climbed onto my shoulders.

"Jane do you always have to do this? And why do you always get on me instead of someone else?" I groan.

"Who else would I get on top of? I'm not going to fight or sit on Liz' shoulders and I doubt that you could climb on poor Liz either. Plus I like it when I'm on top and I know you don't mind either way,"

"So you are cheating on me with your brother, I guess there is nothing I can do but fight you to the , Liz do you mind?" Jess feigns anger and Liz just nods while laughing at the whole thing.

In mid-battle, my attention is suddenly drawn to the edge of the pool and I freeze, "Hey John what are you doing? I'm going to lose balance... Whoa whoa," she shouts before splashing into the pool, "Hey what kind of partner just lets the other fall in battle?" she scolds playfully, I stay completely silent getting more anxious.

"Hey Liz, Hey Jess, I just came to do a little sunbathing, I won't bother you or anything," Eve calls, she either didn't notice me or was just ignoring the fact that I was here. She draped a towel over on a lounger on the opposite side of the pool as the ones we were using.

Jane's eyes grow wide as she realises the reason I froze up, she came close to me and pulled me into a hug, "hey, are you alright?" she asked quietly.

"I-I'm fine, I think I've had enough of the pool," I get out of Jane's grip hug, climb out of the pool and sit back in the lounger I'd claimed.

"Hey John, you're getting out already? We only just got in," Liz calls, I see Eve's head shoot up and then she glares at me.

When I first walked into class on my first day my eyes were immediately drawn to the beautiful blonde sat in the front row, everything about her drew me in, her piercing blue eyes, her soft full lips and her incredible body, I found out that she was super popular, with students because of her charm and friendliness but also with teachers because she paid attention in class and got perfect grades. My experience with her was the polar opposite, soon after I'd started the year she'd singled me out, she would make fun of me and spread rumours, no one would even talk to me and teachers started to dislike me too, if it wasn't for Jane I would have been alone all the way through high school. Speaking of Jane on more than a couple of occasions I had to stop her from saying or doing anything to Eve, I didn't want to drag her down with me and had to her to leave me to make friends.

"I erm, Jane was heavy so I just needed a break," I looked apologetically at Jane.

Jess laughed, "that isn't very nice to say about your sister." Liz swims to the edge of the pool and pulls herself up, "Liz where are you going?"

"I've had enough too, I don't really want to be a third wheel and I don't want to leave John on his own either," Liz calls back as she sits next to me giving me a warm smile.

Jess and Jane continue to swim around in the pool and my mind drifts to Eve and how she treated me, then I remember a certain magic ring that I have around my wrist, "I'm just going to use the bathroom," I called to them.

I walked into their house and found the bathroom, I slipped the ring off my wrist on onto my dick, shit I forgot it makes me hard straight away, I looked around and saw the closed frosted window, I opened it up and had a good view of the pool, I focused my attention on the table beside Eve and then headed back outside.

I managed to get back to my lounger before I saw Eve's hand reach towards her glass when she reached out her cold soft hand grazed my dick. Why do girls have cold hands? She turned to look in surprise and her eyes shot up scouring everyone, I immediately closed my eyes pretending to sunbathe.

Seconds later I felt her fingers lightly touching me again, she started by running a finger up my entire length and circling the tip, then she took a firm grip and rubbing the underside of the tip with her thumb coaxing out a small amount of pre-cum, she lets her grip go and I open my eye slightly to see her biting the tip of her finger while staring at my dick hungrily, she then reached out with a finger tapping the tip, I could just see a slight string as she lifted her finger away. She turned her finger towards herself and looked at it, slowly bringing it to her lips and pushing it inside her mouth, I could see her visibly sigh.

She returned her hand to gripping my dick, I closed my eyes again and she began stroking making sure her thumb grazed the underside of my tip each time her hand reached back up. Her hand stopped again but I didn't have a chance to sneak a peek at what she was doing before I felt her warm moist lips press against me, I managed to suppress a moan and quickly glanced over to Liz, she had turned over, laying on her stomach and facing away from me.

Eve continued her on my dick, taking it further into her mouth and using her tongue to toy with it while her hand continued to stimulate the rest that wasn't in her mouth, it didn't take long before I couldn't take any more, I tensed up and as the first shot entered Eve's mouth she sealed it making sure nothing could escape and continued to massage the tip using her tongue forcing more out. Once I had let everything I had out she popped me out of her mouth and ran her tongue up the length and then going back to sunbathing, I could see a slight red tint to her face.

I put my hand into my pocket and worked the ring off my dick, "Liz!" Jess called, Liz sat up and looked over, Jess was waving her over, Liz got up and went to her, Jess whispered something and Liz looked over smiling at me, I blushed a little and averted my eyes.

Liz walked back over and leaned down towards me, "Hey John, you don't really look all that comfortable, come on let's get you inside," she grabbed my hand and tugged without waiting for me to respond, not that I would ever refuse any request she'd have. She guided me into her house, "my room has air conditioning so you should be able to cool off a little, it looked like you might get heat stroke."

"Y-your room?" I stuttered, Alone with Liz in her bedroom!?

"Yeah, don't worry I won't bite," she laughed.

Her room had a massive window that took up most of one wall, it should be expected most of the house was covered with windows, they were ones you could see out of but not in, the only one not like that was the sliding door to the pool. She sat on the big king sized bed and motioned me to sit with her.

I take a deep breath and build up my courage, "Liz, I wanted to apologise... Anytime I come over I can never think of the right words to say to you and I don't want you to think I'm dumb or anything so I end up being really quiet and awkward instead," I blurt out.

Liz blushes and smiles, "I guess, I kind of do the same so you don't really have to apologise for it," she says with a soft quiet voice.

"I'm glad those two disappeared, now you are all mine and I'm going to make sure that your neighbours know what I'm doing to you... But since John and Liz are alone he'd better make a move because if he doesn't I'm going to do it for him he's never like that around girls and if it takes me stepping in then so be it," Jane is being way to loud as she passes Liz' room.

"Jane be quiet they'll hear you," I hear Jess say.

"So! Do you hear me John? First I'm going to go fuck Jess then I'm coming back and if you're still being a wuss I'll you to make a move. Now back to you, get in that bedroom or I'll have but to strip you down right here and have my way with you," Jane yells.

I turn mortified to look at Liz who is looking down and fidgeting, "Erm, I-I'm really sorry about her, I well you know how she is and," my eyes go wide as Liz' lips press against mine.

"Oh god, I shouldn't have done that I'm sorry," she panics.

I Figure I don't have much to lose and if I'm going to forgive her then she will have to forgive me. I reach my hand to her chin and pull her into a kiss, couple seconds, a minute pass and we finally part.

"I erm, do you like my retro game collection?" she panics a little more than last time.

I turn to see she has a large tv with several old consoles and shelves of games. My ears perk up a little as I hear faint moaning coming from next door, I ignore it.

"Wait how did I not notice this before, wow you have some really rare games, I can't believe a girl like you is into this kind of thing," I ramble.

"Oh yeah, I've been collecting since I was young, they are my pride and joy, the consoles aren't actually the consoles though they are emulation machines, I do have the actual consoles but not in my room, I didn't want to tempt myself to actually open up the games and play them," she rambles.

About half an hour goes by as we talk about various games we love, "Liz, you are amazing you know that? Your sister told me you were a little into games but this is another level, I wish I'd realised sooner maybe I wouldn't have been such a bundle of nerves every time I came over."

Liz just stares into my eyes, "could, I mean, would you mind, if it isn't too much to ask... kiss me?"

I lean in and kiss her again, this time our tongues find each other, "Hey, dummy you made... Oh well, sorry to interrupt," Jane burst into the room before slowly backing up but not closing the door or leaving.

we break the kiss, "Jane just come back in, like we are going to continue while you peak through the crack in the door you left," I sigh and Liz giggles.

Jane bursts in the room and tackles me on the bed hugging me tightly, "finally! God, you're such a dork why did it take this long?"

"So are you two like together now or what?" Jess asks.

"Yes!" Liz blurts out, "I mean, I erm."

"Well, I guess Liz just answered for us, so yeah," I say before she can continue, she smiles brightly.

"Are you sure? We don't have to rush into it or anything, I guess I was excited and got a little carried away, so it's fine to not rush," Liz explains blushing again.

"No, there's no need, my brother is totally into you and the only reason he hasn't got a massive goofy grin is that he is trying to act cool about it, Now come on let's get downstairs and sit in the hot tub, your sister knows how to use her tongue and it's put me in a relaxing mood also paired with the fact that John has finally stopped being a little bitch has put me in a great mood," Jane grabs both mine and Liz' hand and drags us towards the door.

she pulls us through the house and towards the back yard, I see Eve still sat sunbathing and pull my arm away, "hey, how about I get us all some nice cold drinks? You go get settled into the hot tub I'll be out in a few," I say.

Jane gives me a concerned look but follows everyone to the hot tub.

I took out the ring and put it up to my lips, thinking about Eve I whisper "seeing John again after all this time has gotten you thinking about how badly you treated him and how you ruined his high school years, you're going to want to apologize and you desperately want to be friends to try and rectify our past." I clenched my fist around the ring and felt a slight vibration.

I got some ice and blended it, then mixed it with some fruit juice and then carried them out on a tray.

"I made some extremely refreshing drinks just for you lovely ladies... And Jane," I laugh at my own joke.

"Hmm, you weren't saying that while you stared at my tits this morning," I spit my drink out and she laughs, "aww, don't worry it isn't like you could help it, I inherited them from mom after all, so I'd think that you might have started batting for the other team if you didn't look, they are mesmerizing after all," she sways her tits from side to side.

"God, you two, get a room," Jess laughs, "hey I just realized now that John and Liz are dating, we can have twin dates."

I look at her confused, "what the hell are 'twin dates'?"

"Well they are double dates that twins have silly," Jess answers.

"R-right," I'm still confused.

Jane and my births were a little strange, we were born two days apart but birthed from different moms, that wouldn't be strange but we aren't half siblings, our moms were artificially inseminated with sperm created from the other's DNA making both moms our biological parents and both of us full brother and sister.

I'm not sure what Jane told them about our birth, I know she didn't tell them about the fact that our moms are both our real parents but... I'd better talk to her later about it.

I climb into the hot tub and sit next to Liz before I give her a quick peck on the lips.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)