More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Jizzrar Jizzrar

What do you do?

Lie in Wait...

Wanting to be a more clever Nymph, you decided to find a nearby bush and ducked in it. On all fours and close to the ground you peer out of the bush to see if you can what was making that noise if it ever comes into view. Sure, it would be easy to run away and wait for backup, but there would be risk of the heroes running away, or the others getting your kills. But it would also be stupid to do an outright attack...better to form a strategy.

And lo and behold, after being in this compromising position, with your sensitive nether region being exposed to the wind thanks to this slutty dress, your targets arrived. Luckily, there was only two adventurers braving these currently deserted woods.

The first was the one making that awful guffaws, which was a heavy-built Barbarian female. She sported more magically enhanced tattoos than clothing, sporting a loin cloth, some bracers on her wrists and shins, and leather straps to cover her modesty. Though, what was really menacing was that large hammer she wielded with ease, practically the same size and weight as her companion.

And that was a rather slim Human male of a Rogue. He was decked in competent leather gear, some leather straps holding potions and trinkets for his trade, and a crossbow. The Rogue looked very capable, though you can't see much of anything of him thanks to the armor and hood he wore.

Thanks to the Barbarian's boosting, coupled with the sight of their gear, you can tell they were XP farmers as she laughed loudly of their exploits:

"HAHA! We cleared out the forest for a third time! THIRD TIME! I will admit, not much has been added to the zone, but it certainly is one of the more fun starter zones...There is bound to be secrets around here."

Her companion however, was not as jovial as she was. The Rogue contenting himself to just look around, though he seemed a bit eager about something. You wonder why that was when the Barbarian teased the Rogue about his "interests" with the new additions to the bestiary. Of which, caused the Rogue to scoff off her antics. Putting two and two together with your mind tuned to charm and sex, you would imagine that he seems to be attracted to you and your sisters.

Now that was quite the bit of useful information. Your charm could be quite effective on him if he was already interested in your sex appeal and charms. Maybe a strategy can be used to take out both of them and reap yourself a great XP reward...

Or maybe you should just cut your losses and not attempt to seduce him. Failure will surely lead to your and result in yet another respawn.

Set a trap? Or cut and run?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)