More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 11 by agbsyamaha agbsyamaha

What do you do?

Let them work it out themselves

You decide it's probably best to keep your distance. You don't want to risk getting beaten the crap out of, so you just stay back and let the girls fight it out. They turn their attention from you, back to each other and resume their brawl. Ava does a sweep kick maneuver, making Mia stumble. Ava quickly brings Mia to the ground, but Mia rolls away quickly, grabbing a hold of Ava's arm in the process, and pinning her to the ground. Mia smiles for a second, thinking that she's won, but Ava quickly breaks her fantasy, by wrapping her legs over Mia's neck and rolling her to the ground, swapping their positions. At this point, Mia just straight up kicks Ava in her exposed dick, dazing Ava and allowing herself to escape. She backs off from Ava, letting her get back to her senses.

When she does, she says "What the FUCK Mia?! That really fucking hurt!"

Mia looks confused, but responds "Well, we ARE fighting, aren't we?"

Ava says "Well yeah, but who the fuck hits their own sister in the cock?"

Mia looks angry, and says "Hey, YOU started it by being so protective of your good for nothing boyfriend over there! Do you know how it feels to always watch you make moves on other people, all while completely ignoring me?"

Ava looks a bit confused and replies "What do you mean?"

Mia's slowly starts blushing, but her tone remains the same.

"I mean, that you're always looking around for someone to fuck when you have someone almost ALWAYS by your side!" She says, gesturing to herself.

It takes a second for Ava to wrap her head around the situation when it finally clicks.

She says angrily "So you want to fuck you? Is that it? Well fine then!"

Mia hears her and says "FINE, you bitch. Come and take me, if you have the balls."

Mia walks over to the couch, takes a seat and spreads her ass, lifting her legs above her head. Ava walks over, rubbing her cock to a full 8.5-inch erection in seconds and stands in front of her sisters spread ass cheeks. Grabbing a hard hold of Mia's hips, she stares in her sister's red eyes intimidatingly.

Mia gets flustered and says "So are you gonna fuck me or no-AHH!"

In the middle of Mia speaking, Ava thrusts her cock down Mia's tight ass, making her jump from the rough feeling. Her cock gets forcefully shoved in, without any lube.

Ava says "You wanted to get fucked, didn't you? So get FUCKED!" and thrust the rest of her dick down Mia's ass.

A tear escapes Mia's eye, but she bares the pain. Ava starts moving back and forth, thrusting in and out of her sister's anus. You watch in awe, as Ava pounds the absolute shit out of her sister, slapping her ass every couple of thrusts. The rough sex is really turning you on, so you lay down on the floor, unzip your fly and start stroking your cock while enjoying the show.

As Ava fucks her sibling's ass more and more, her copious precum starts serving as a natural lubricant, making her thrusts faster and sloppier. The stimulation of Mia's prostate, makes her cock rise up as well. Mia's gotten used to the discomfort, and now is moaning from the pleasure of having her ass filled with her sister's huge dick.

She screams "Is that all you got, you bitch?! Harder! HARDER!!!"

Hearing her sisters teasing, Ava goes into overdrive and starts pounding her butthole with all of her might. They both scream in ecstasy, as they release a joined orgasm as Mia quickly wraps her legs around Ava's back, bringing her balls deep. Ava releases a flood of jizz straight in her sister's ass, slightly bloating her stomach from all of the spunk. Mia's cock shoots ropes of thick and hot cum straight up in the air, and they land all over her body, coating her in her own semen from her head to her legs. Watching the fuck session really gets you riled up, and you quickly rub out an orgasm of your own, shooting your seed all over the floor.

Ava and Mia finally end their orgasm, but Mia still doesn't let go of her sis.

Ava says, through tired breath "There... happy now?"

Mia quickly responds "From what? That poor excuse for an ass fucking? I'm not done with you, bitch!"

Mia quickly puts her hands on Ava's hips and lifts her up, letting her cock slide out of her ass. She raises Ava above her dick and slams her hips upwards, sending her own cum covered dick up Ava's ass. Ava is beyond surprised but is into it.

She moans and says "Oh yeah, fuck me, you slut!" Mia holds her sister's hips in place and starts thrusting her ass with great speed and . You are only getting over your own orgasm, when the scene before you gets even hotter, making your cock get back to its erect state. Since you feel super horny, you decide to slide a few fingers down your jumpsuit and up your ass to make your masturbation even hotter. And so, the sex continues...

After another long while of slapping sounds, moans, and dirty talk, the sisters get closer to orgasm once more. Ava and Mia get sweaty from the excruciating ass pounding, but their stamina doesn't seem to have an end. Since Mia gets a bit tired from thrusting her sister, Ava takes charge and starts riding Mia's cock on her own. As they get closer and closer to their second orgasm, they get closer to each other, practically embracing. Their hot bodies rub against each other, the sperm on Mia's skin rubs all over Ava's and they begin passionately making out, each other's mouths. With a few final, powerful thrusts, both Mia and Ava scream as their second orgasm erupts. They hold each other in a tight embrace as Mia unloads waves of seed down Ava's ass, making her stomach bulge too. Ava's dick gets squished between both of their bodies, making it spray load after load of cum between them, coating both of them in jizz. You watch the scene before you with wide eyes and a hard dick, and squeeze out another cumshot, forming a puddle of seed in front of you.

The sisters move to a lying position on the couch and start making out again, rubbing each other all over. Both of their hair, face and every other part of their bodies are messy with their own cum. When they brake their kiss, the stare into each other's eyes and breathe heavily from the tiring sex they just had.

Mia is first to speak up, saying "You know what? You're a huge bitch, but that ass of yours is amazing."

Ava giggles softly and replies "Yeah? Well, I still think you're a slut, but you've got one hell of a cock, sis."

They stare romantically in each other's eyes, as their dirty bodies fall asleep in each other's hands.

You pick yourself up, after fapping to Ava and Mia fuck each other wildly.

Then, Alan comes up through the speaker. "Well, I honestly didn't think it would be that easy, but you did it! It looks like you didn't just get them to stop hating each other, you get them to LOVE each other, which is more than we bargained you could do. Definitely look out for that bonus cash coming your way, you deserve it! In the meantime, I guess you can get back to your room and move on to another test."

You smile at your accomplishment and happily walk back to your room, thinking about how this is probably the easiest money you ever made.

You got the "Matchmaker" ending with Ava and Mia.

Test complete!

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)