More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Fangslover Fangslover

What should I do?

Let the Vampiress bite my wife...

I did nothing to stop it, as my darkest desires unfolded before my eyes, except... it was supposed to be me... the fangs descending on my neck...

She gasped loudly as the fangs pierced her, then a pained whimper, turning to a soft moan.

How could this be happening, I thought. “No... NO! It was supposed to be me!” I shouted. The Vampiress’ eyes that were fixated on my wife’s neck, were now on me. She quickly pulled her fangs out. “Wait your turn!”, she commanded.

I froze.

I could no longer move. All I could do was watch. She curled her upper lip back, then slowly and gently bit back into my wife's neck. She softly gasped again, then seemed to relax and resume her moaning, which almost seemed... sexual. I was terrified in that moment, for my wife’s safety, but I was also throbbing in arousal. I couldn't help but think I was pretty fucked up for that... Was this really happening?

The vampiress' eyes slowly and hazily blinked, as she appeared blissful and affixed to my wife's neck. Her clawed hands started to wander. Slowly moving down the curves of my wife's back, to the dimples, and to the slow curvature of her ass, then softly grabbing hold. Her other hand slid back up, and around her curvature to the front, grabbing ahold of her full breast, her thumb playing against the dark brown nipple, bringing it to firmness.

The vampiress was toying with me, or maybe just having fun, I really couldn't tell which. She slowly rotated the two of them, giving me a view her naked backside and of my wife's face. It was a weird expression of pained, but blissful and euphoric... My eyes moved to the vampiress' body, she had long dark brown hair, slender yet curvy with a full butt. Seeing the two naked, intertwined, and moaning... Oh my god... I decided to let go of my morals, I had no control of the situation anyway. I continued watching their bodies writhe together. My cock dripping in anticipation...

I looked back to my wife's face, suddenly appearing more strained. She gasped audibly, letting out a loud pained moan as the vampiress stiffened, biting down on her harder. The vampiress’ claws firmly dug into my wife’s body as she whimpered loudly. With her face tensing and straining, her top lip slowly peeled back as two ivory fangs descended from her top gums. They grew to an inch and a half and slid to a stop. Her whimpering subsided and she released a satisfied sigh, opening her eyes and smiling, focusing on me.

"Husband." She whispered softly, "You really must try this..."

She licked her new fangs hesitantly, then went back to her soft moaning as her body continued changing. Eyes slowly blinking, sleepily, as her excess fat started fading. Stretch marks healing, body slimming and toning, and all her curves rounding and accentuating.

She looked more aware now, focusing back on me, like she knew what was happening. Her hands, growing sharp nails, started to explore the vampiress’ body. One hand moved to cradle the vampiress’ head that was still drinking from her neck, the other trailing her curves, slowly moving from her lush side boob to the soft curve of her tummy, down to her panty line, and finally down to her sex. As my wife’s finger slid into her pussy, the vampiress gasped with pleasure, withdrawing her fangs.

My wife's eyes drifted away from mine, looking to her maker and baring her new fangs at her, softly hissing.

The vampiress looked my direction. Slowly and seductively licking her fangs clean of my wife’s blood, she released me from her control. My wife turned to me as well, fangs subtly visible behind her lips.

Now released from the vampiress’ control, I...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)