More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by SonofOsman SonofOsman

Level Up! What improvements do you get?

Let's buff up that body!

You feel the warmth course through your veins, rushing to every corner of your being and filling it was a newfound power. As though unable to contain it, the various parts of your body start to bulge out and the new space being filled with muscle to fill out and dignify your scrawny build. Your teeth, mere toothpicks before, curl and thicken into something actually resembling a true dragon's fangs, matched by a growth in your venom glands which resulted in a noticeable nub against your throat. The dull, earthy scales gain a little more luster, more spawning atop your tail as it snakes from your rear. Granted, you can't get a good look at it all but together yet... but from the widening, empty eyes of your captive you no doubt look noticeably more impressive. The pride swells in your chest, maw curling up into a slight smile as you see the golden letters flash in your mind's eye: nothing is going to stand in your way now!

Level Up!

Level 5->Level 6
Melee Attack 10->15
Ranged Attack 5->7
Natural Armor 6->7
Speed 4->5
Poison Strength 5 DPS->8 DPS

Abilities Gained!:
Dragonic Awe- Melee attacks targeting you have a 10% chance of failure
Lesser Horde- 1 random, permanent item from each defeated enemy is placed at your spawn point. Can be looted only upon your defeat

You're somewhat bitter that you STILL haven't developed a ranged attack... but with that growth to your bite you're more then ready for melee. And being able to frighten foes into not even being able to strike you? Double score! Gives you plenty of extra time to sink your teeth into your enemy's bodies

Of course, at the moment your thoughts involve the sinking in of a slightly different body part... assuming such a thing is even possible. Sure, the rumors were there were certain spots in town where this sort of thing happened... but would it work in questing areas? The slight pressure in your groin was telling you the tools were at least THERE... and had experienced a growth spurt just as throughly as the rest of your body. But the possibility you might not be able to use it torments your mind as you make the rest of the journey to your glade, catching the curious and confused look of the other denizens of the particular patch of forest you call home on the way.

Though she struggled feebly in your grip, in this condition she could hardly manage to break free. Being larger, stronger, and with her HP so low, the mechanics made it next to impossible for her to win a grapple, each of her failures stunning her for longer and longer and causing her to wince as she yanked her own hair. Unable to raise her staff, she couldn't even cast any of her curative spells... and since she hadn't yet learned Subvert Will her class abilities were next to useless. Eventually, you pull her off the main path, into the covered realm of brush and branch, to the closest thing to a private place you had; your spawn point.

Well off the quest route and surrounded by movement-slowing terrain, you silently thanked whatever had given you a place safe from anything but the most patient campers. The well-worn nest of hedge and grasses marked the place where you had entered the world 15 minutes ago... and did so every time the world loaded up. Idly, you drag the healer into the softer spots; her constant struggling had compounded so much now she'd probably be in stun lock for the better part of a minute. A few feet away, just at the edge of the next, you see your little present from her air-headed companion. It is clear the RNG Gods are not satisfied with your lack of offering, though, as the leather short-shorts she'd left behind weren't worth the raw material to make them... though you do snicker at the thought of her re-spawning in town bottomless.

You position yourself over your victim, planting a heavy, scaly foot on either side of her head as you lower yours down. Still stunned, she is unable to resist your advances, that loud mouth of hers looking so much more inviting when it wasn't giving you away. Seeking to test your boundaries, your press your cold face against hers, guiding your tongue into her mouth and coating the insides with your saliva. Only mildly toxic, it should do little but give her a shivering sensation, your powerful forelimbs squeezing her arms together, making her effectively helpless.

Before you can take the next step, you notice the glimmer returning to her eyes, limbs unstiffening as she quickly realizes what's going on. She grits her teeth and grunts in a way that hardly befits her ladylike appearance, the movements bunching the hem of her dress around her knees. You can feel one of her legs tensing, preparing for a unarmed attack... but just then she pauses, her eyes fixed on something at the far end of her underbelly that captured all her attention. Perhaps it was just your newest ability activating... or could it have been a willing move?

This was going to be a fun session... without a doubt

How to make the most of this moment...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)