More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Acorn142 Acorn142

What does he do?

Leave the room in anger

Xabar's anger in slamming the door did little to hide the growing sense of dread inside him. "Expelled?" He could scarcely believe it! He had lived his entire life at the school, since his father was the chancellor, and for 15 of the past 20 years, he had been a student. True, he had intended to graduate in a month, but he never seriously considered moving away from the school. While he did not fancy himself living under his father's roof for the rest of his life, he certainly was in no hurry to go out on his own and have to work for a living!

Despite his anger, Xabar knows he should calm himself and make some plans. he went to his room and gathered the few possessions he planned to take with him, he tried to decide on some short-term plans. Part of him wanted to seek out his best friend, Hager, and vent to him for a bit, but he shouldn't put off for too long finding a place to spend the night. The money his father gave him should take care of that, but he had no idea how long he was going to need to make that money last.

What does he do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)