More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by JimJoeBob JimJoeBob

How should Jamie start her morning?

Laze around in her underwear.

"Fuck it! I'm going sit at home in my underwear all day!", Jamie shouts. She headed down stairs in nothing but her pink nightie toward the kitchen to get some breakfast. There were three other people in the kitchen when Jamie walked in, her father (Lenard Grant), one of the maids (Francheska), and a butler (Guillermo). Jamie's father was a man of power in the electronics industry and ruled the town with his rich friends; his dark gray hair and smug smile were seen on billboards across town. Francheska was a Ukrainian immigrant that Mr. Grant took under his wing by offering her the job she now has that funds her college tuition. Jamie takes advantage of her all the time, because she isn't entirely used to American society and is very gullible. For the many humiliations she has suffered, Francheska deeply wishes for on Jamie but wouldn't want to risk her job. Finally, Guillermo is a spaniard who has served several rulers in Europe and took on the Grant Mansion as relative retirement. He is the head of staff in the Grant Mansion but Jamie takes him on as her personal butler much to his displeasure. He carries her many bags during her shopping sprees, he cleans up her messes, and usually makes her meals or remakes them when they aren't perfect.

Jamie strolls in as Francheska washes last nights dishes, Mr. Grant reads the daily paper, and Guillermo fixes Jamie her breakfast. "Hello Ms. Grant, I heard you coming down the stairs and began preparing your favorite 'morning' dish," Guillermo responded to her entrance. Mr. Grant looked up from his paper and added, "Hello sweetie," then returned to his articles. Guillermo slid Jamie's dish of fruit salad and Fiji spring water over the end of the island counter as she sat down on a stool.

Does anyone have something to say to Jamie or can she continue her lazy day.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)