More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 59 by splotch splotch

What's next?

Lauren makes a scene!

Lauren moved up the three stairs to the stage, almost stumbling as he foot hit a step. She wobbled shakily up to the microphone. By now, there was a general uneasy whisper. Was she drunk? What was happening? Vanessa moved eagerly forward. Meanwhile her mother drew the phone from her purse and began filming.

"Ladies and gentlemen." Lauren said with a slight slur. "Welcome to the final charity gala I'm throwing!"

There was a confused murmur. No one had heard anything about this being the last charity gala. Through Lauren's aunt these charity gala's had gone on for years!

"That's right." Lauren said, grinning wickedly and splashing some of her champagne as she waved an arm, grabbing the mic. "After this last stupid obligation I'll have done everything my will asked! Then these millions will be mine all mine, and nobody can ever take them from me!"

There was a gasp of shock from the stuffy old crowd as Lauren's blatant honest went on.

"You think I'm doing this for charity? I'm just doing it so to make sure no one ever messes with my money! And, after this, I swear, no one else will ever get a dime of my money!"

Lauren dropped the mic and stomped off the stage. The crowd parted around her, aghast. Vanessa saw her passing near. She looked carefully at Lauren's dress. It was clearly splitting apart at the hips, bust and skirt. This was her chance!

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)