More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Mr. E Mr. E

Where do we find Lauren to begin?

Lauren is going streaking

Lauren was walking down the street late one night, on her way home from an office party. Swaying a little, she giggled as the fifteen cocktails she had had were starting to kick in. The twenty-two-year old knew that she was going to regret it in the morning, but she decided to let loose a little for tonight…especially after that witch from human resources called her a stiff. She also discovered that she was a lightweight when it came to holding her liquor, getting tipsy after her fifth drink.

When the woman decided to cut through the park on her way home, Lauren stopped and looked around to see that the park was practically deserted. There wasn’t a single soul around at this time of night. With an uncharacteristically impish smile, the woman giggled as a naughty idea formed in her head.

Lauren removed her jacket, sitting it down on the park bench. Lauren then slipped out of her cocktail dress, exposing her padded bra and girdle before sitting the dress on the bench as well. The woman giggled as she felt the crisp night air breeze over her body, a blush crossing over her face.

Sitting down on the bench, Lauren removed her special boots that brought her from a minuscule 4’5” to a generous 5’2”, sitting them next to her purse and other clothes. Standing up again, Lauren removed her girdle and placed it into the clothing pile, her slightly pudgy belly shaking as she giggled again. With a smile and a blush on her face, Lauren took another look around before sliding her underwear down her short legs, revealing her chubby butt and hairless privates. Lauren took a brief moment to wonder why she was unable to grow any hair down there, but otherwise let out another giggle as she stepped out of her underwear and placed it onto the growing pile.

Lauren then looked down at her last article of clothing, smirking impishly as she reached back and began to fumble with the hooks. This wouldn’t have been anywhere close to her mind had she been sober. Nonetheless, Lauren giggled again as she finally unhooked her bra and placed it into the pile, exposing her flat, nonexistent chest to the night air. Naked as the day she was born, Lauren twirled around in place for a bit as she gave her body a little shake.

Then, in an equally uncharacteristic move, Lauren let out a hearty drunken laugh before sprinting away from the park bench. She was streaking! Lauren laughed loudly as she ran through the park, completely and utterly butt naked as she smiled and blushed beet red.

Little did the little woman realize that this would end up backfiring tremendously…

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)