More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by HT_ HT_

Where do we find Lauren to begin?

Lauren is famous

Lauren Jean Adkins was the most famous woman in the United States as of late. More famous than Beyonce and Lady Gaga combined. She was the cover girl on every major magazine. And constantly trending on Twitter, Instagram, and every other platform.

She was a superstar model who acted in several big movies and even appeared on television if the price was right. Everyone seemed to love her. She seemed to have the biggest boobs as well thanks to her silicone padding that boosted her up to a D cup. Her curves were to die for thanks to her spanx. And she was pretty tall as well, thanks to her raised shoes and heeled boots.

Lauren had her own personal assistant named Mary Benson but she would always call her mean names and make fun of her for her short, petite stature. She also had a sister named Vanessa who Lauren often loved to make fun of, bragging about how wealthy she was and how much more successful she was.

She mostly worked for a modeling agency called Eden’s Apple who took the world by storm by knocking out Victoria’s Secret, Dove, and all of the top brands in the market. It sold everything, starting all of the latest fashion trends, selling the highest quality of lingerie for affordable prices, and of course having Lauren be their main face of the company.

But little did Lauren know, the company wasn’t exactly happy with Lauren since Lauren refused to do any lingerie shoots or nude shoots, the company felt like they were losing out on a market of customers. They were also annoyed because a lot of employees left because of Lauren’s unlikable personality and attitude. And it was going to lead to her downfall as the company started to look for a new face to head their company, under the radar so Lauren wouldn’t find out until it was too late.

Where does this story start?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)