More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by JohnK JohnK

Where do we find Lauren to begin?

Lauren is a powerful, sexy crime fighter - and a superheroine!

It all began when Lauren received a package from Ireland three years ago: A long lost relative, whom Lauren had never met, had died. This relative didn't own much, but she wanted her distant American relative to have a VERY unusual gift.

A gold belt with a glowing emerald in the middle.

When Lauren first looked at the belt, she thought it was gaudy and unfashionable - certainly not the kind of item that an ultra-trendy vixen like Lauren would wear! Yuck! But the handwritten note attached to the belt caught her eye:

"My dearest American relative, Lauren," it began. "This belt is a secret family heirloom passed down from generation to generation. I have chosen YOU to continue the tradition... because the world needs a hero. Please, I beg of you, accept this honor - and fulfill your destiny!"

Lauren rolled her eyes and threw the belt in the trash. Fuck this!

...But a few days later, her curiosity got the best of her: This belt... this ugly, goofy belt... what was so special about it anyway? Why was it sent to her?

So she stood in front of her bedroom mirror, removed her clothes, and wrapped the belt around her midsection.

Instantly, the clouds began to rumble. Quick flashes of lightning lit up the sky.

And Lauren's body suddenly changed:

She grew seven inches taller!

Her narrow hips widened, and her skinny legs were now sculpted, elongated and rock-hard!

Her previously-flabby tummy was now tight and firm, boasting an eye-popping six-pack!

But best of all, her measly breasts TOTALLY transformed:

Before, they were pathetic and flat. Virtually no cleavage. Two wobbly nipples that were the size of dimes, and they never failed to harden at the worst possible time. They lacked ANYTHING womanly! Sigh... Her underdeveloped tits were Lauren's greatest shame - and she ALWAYS kept them hidden under a mountain of tissue paper, falsies and silicon inserts.

But now...

Oh! My! God!!!!

Her tits swelled into glorious 38 DDD's! Her nipple-size expanded, growing in perfect proportion to her spectacular jugs! And instead of being wobbly and flabby, they were firm... and flawless. So firm, she didn't even need a bra!

The belt did more than just transform her physical appearance: It also gave her a slew of superpowers: Strength, speed, invulnerability, and the ability to fly.

But once the belt was removed, her powers COMPLETELY vanished. And her body instantly reverted to its previous state: She shrunk, her hips narrowed, her tummy expanded... and worst of all, her tits deflated into pancake-sized mosquito bites.

The American girl looked at herself in the mirror with the belt around her waist and LOVED what she saw!

Lauren used the belt to become a crime-fighting superheroine: THE EMERALD GODDESS!

She wore jet-black boots that went to mid-thigh. Her skin-tight, deep-green spandex costume hugged her hips and wrapped around her torso like a glove. Her emerald belt gleamed like a beacon of hope! And her green gloves, green cape and green mask perfectly complimented her plunging neckline and supermodel physique.

As the EMERALD GODDESS, Lauren battled evildoers almost every night. Little girls idolized her. Little boys lusted after her. Feminists considered her the ultimate feminine icon - and proof of female superiority over men. Bad guys trembled in fear (and soiled their shorts) when her name was mentioned.

But it's worth noting that a small group of people were very critical of the EMERALD GODDESS, because far too often she didn't just capture her enemies; she humiliated them as well. Crime lords were stripped naked and frog-marched down city streets. Villainesses were also to strip naked, display their bodies and - on at least three occasions - given humiliating haircuts, into revolting outfits, and publicly disgraced.

Still, most people loved her. She was a hero! And nobody knew her true identity.

Tonight, the EMERALD GODDESS had an important event to attend. She was going to...

Either lecture at a sorority house, receive an award from the mayor, attend a charity gala, be interviewed on TV, or something else...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)