More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by splotch splotch

Either lecture at a sorority house, receive an award from the mayor, attend a charity gala, be interviewed on TV, or something else...

Something else (fighting a villian!)

Lauren was off to do one of her new favorite activities: fighting bad guys! Until recently Lauren had never been in a fight or major conflict in her life. Now that she had powers though, she found she loved it! Not the fighting but the crushing of an enemy, the total defeat and humiliation of another! She had developed almost a fetish with it. She only attacked wrong doers to justify her actions, keep the good press for the Emerald Goddess. But really all she cared about was crushing her foes.

She'd gone too far a few times, getting some flack for stripping a few foes. So what? Some criminals got hog tied naked and she was the bad guy? Luckily the acclaim for the heroine always won out.

That was why Lauren had invested in a police scanner for her apartment. True, it was bit of an investment, but she needed to catch crimes in progress to stop them! Lauren had been sitting in her apartment when she'd overheard a nearby call to duty. Stripping off her clothes, she put on the costume she'd made. She put on the spandex leotard first. In her normal form it hung loosely off her body, far too large for her. The plunging neckline, designed for the Emerald Goddess's massive breasts, hung down limply over her natural small chest. God, she hated how she looked without her enhancements! Not wanting to be reminded of her short comings she threw on the belt next.

Instantly Lauren jetted up seven inches in height. Her muscles firmed, her limbs growing longer and stronger. Her curves grew outwards, her breast blossoming out to 38 DD glory! Now THIS was how a heroine should look!

Quickly slipping on her mask, boots and cape Lauren rushed out to the scene of the crime, where she found...

What crime is in progress?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)