More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by fapomatika fapomatika

Who is it?

Larissa, the Cute and Petite Asian-American Wildcat.

I met Larissa a few months ago in front of The Loft, she was definitely the most stunning and gorgeous girl I saw that night, wearing a tight short light purple club dress that could barely covers her ass, I'm quite sure all the men that was there that night have their eyes on her.

She is both cute and gorgeous at the same time, I'm not sure how's that even possible, maybe because of the obvious mixed blood decedent of Asian and Caucasian that can clearly be seen just by looking at her face, I can say that only the positive side of both races that shaped her face to be such an exquisite beauty, definitely very pleasing to my eyes.

I also notice that she's quite petite, I would say she probably stand roughly around 5'1" and even though she has the body of a model but her waist have that hour glass shape, it was very clear that she keeps herself in shape, although she's a bit lacking in the breasts department but she sure makes it up in the ass area, she has the most tight and shapely ass I've seen in my life, heart shaped but full and perky.

I didn't realize that she saw me observing her and just drinking the sight of her shapely body, the moment my eyes met with hers she was smiling a teasing smile at me.

I motion her to come closer and she did, she was here with a friend of hers, a gorgeous young blonde almost as stunning as her, both of them are such a presence that every men are checking them out as they walk from the back line to the front.

"Hey there handsome guy, so what's up? Why did you call us?" Larissa asked as she got closer to me, I noticed her eyes are light brown unlike the usual dark brown eyes most Asian girls has.

"Well I just couldn't help myself when I see two of the most gorgeous girls I've seen all day, so I'm gonna give you girls a free pass for a small price of a name and a phone number from you." I smiled and I took her hand and kissed it.

"Well looks like we have a smooth one over here." Larissa said to her friend and they both giggled.

"Alright it's a deal, my name is Larissa and this is Jessica, why don't you give me your phone and I'll type in my number." She smiled and introduced herself and her friend to me, then reach her hand out.

I took out my phone and put it on her outstretched hand, she smiled at me then type in her number on my phone, and then gave it back to me.

"Thank you, I'll definately give you a call, have a great night ladies." I smiled at them and gesture that they can get inside.

"Why thank you handsome guy, I'll see you inside and maybe we can get to know each other a little better hmmm?" She smiled and stroked my upper arms suggestively and gave it a little squeeze.

How could I resist such an obvious invitation? Looks like I'll be seeing her a lot sooner than a call.

What to do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)