More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by NecroPeridot NecroPeridot

Which character do you choose?

Kushina Uzumaki

Kushina Uzumaki, the red-headed mother of Naruto Uzumaki, was just returning from a trip to the market in the center of the Village Hidden in the Leaves. She wanted to pick up ingredients so that she could make her son's favorite ramen for dinner. Kushina was dressed in her normal outfit that started with her light brown sandals. Moving up Kushina had a loose fitting green dress that can down to her calves. This dress was worn over a sleeveless white blouse. Kushina went out in order to pick up ingredients for her sons favorite ramen so she had to leave early in the morning. Her son was still sleeping when she left in the morning so she didn't have to worry about him finding out. However, she has been gone so long it was well into the afternoon now and she was worried her son would notice she was gone and wonder why. Normally it wouldn't take her this long to get the ingredients but she decided to stop and chat with her friend Mikoto Uchiha. It was a pleasant conversation if not a long one. Shaking those thoughts from her head she noticed she arrived at the apartment she shared with her son. She smiled as she thought about all the good times she has had with her son.She walked into the apartment and called out,"Naruto. I'm home!" She expected some response but received none. Kushina just shrugged thinking he left or was asleep walked to the kitchen, but not before taking her sandals off and leaving them by the door. After a couple minutes Kushina was able to get all the good put away and then started towards Naruto's room. though she didnt make it as when she passed by her room she heard an odd grunting sound coming from within. Curious she cautiously opened to door to see who or what was making that sound.

Who was in her room?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)