More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by AK the OG AK the OG

Who was in her room?

Sasuke Uchiha

Kushina was shocked at who made the noise it was Sasuke Uchiha her best friend's Mikoto second son and her son's best friend/rival. Kushina was wondering why is Sasuke doing in her bedroom and why he was there in the first place. Kushina looked to see why Sasuke was making the noises and ask why he is here but was later shocked to find out what he is doing.

Sasuke was masturbating he was beating his fucking dick up and down and what else is that he is masturbating with her panties. It looks like Sasuke took the red and black one's and what else he was beating his dick off to Kushina's thongs that would look absolutely sexy on her and to showcase her big fat ass Milf butt. I bet that is what Sasuke is masturbating about. Kushina could hear Sasuke mumbling her name which made her even more shocked but also flattered that someone things she is hot to beat their dick of too. She wants to know why he is beating his dick off to her and maybe even join him or just try to punish him for doing something he should be doing alone or just leave and not care about the whole thing.

Kushina did not know what to do should she join Sasuke with his problem, or should she punish him for soing that in her room, or just leave?

What does Kushina do to Sasuke join him, punish him, or just leave?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)