More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by AK the OG AK the OG

Who was in her room?

Sasuke

Kushina saw who was in her room and it was Sasuke Uchiha her best friend Mikoto Uchiha's son and her son's friend/rival. Sasuke looked like he was waiting for something or maybe even her but all she knows is that the noise is coming from him he looked like he was waiting for a long time for her. Kushina then opened the door and entered her room and said, "Sasuke what are you doing here and, in my room"? Sasuke then responded with "Hello Ms. Uzumaki and I'm sorry for entering your room I was just here waiting for you", Kushina then said, "Please Sasuke honey call me Kushina we known each other for a long time, I don't like being called Ms. Uzumaki especially from you".

Sasuke smiled and had a blush on his face and said "Okay Kushina", "Now why were you waiting for me on my room Sasuke"? Kushina asked. Sasuke then replied with "well I wanted to talk to you and tell you something", "Oh okay" Kushina said as both talked to each other and while they were talking with each other both couldn't help noticing how hot they looked.

Kushina was checking Sasuke out seeing him look like from his 4th great ninja war with the rennisharigan on his eye and see that he has changed over the years and even though he left the village Kushina knew that maybe he would be good and change which he did (In this one Sasuke left the village but not betrayed them I will make him into a good guy, but I still don't like him). Kushina saw how he became a handsome young man with his raven hair, face, 6-pack abs, strong arms and legs, Kushina couldn't help and blushed from looking at him.

Sasuke was also checking her out seeing how sexy she is still now with her red hair, beautiful face, huge HH-cup tits, child birthing hips, and when she turned around to check something her big phat ass big thicc bubble butt. Sasuke was blushing from looking at her, the reason Sasuke wanted to talk to Kushina was because he always had a crush on her even when he was young, he always looked at her and thought how beautiful she is. After a few years his crush develop into love and now he wanted to tell her how he feels.

Sasuke now decided to tell her how he feels and began to say "Kushina", Kushina responded with "Yes Sasuke", What I wanted to tell you is something that I kept from you and now I wanted to tell you now" Sasuke said, "What is it Sasuke"? Kushina asked. Sasuke now tells her "I liked you/Loved you for a long time I know you may not feel the same for me, but I wanted to tell you for a very long time, you are very amazing, beautiful, hot, sexy everything you are perfect, I really had these feelings for a very long time". Kushina was shocked and surprised that Sasuke confessed and had these feelings for her she couldn't help but blush on what the things that he had said about her. Kushina doesn't really know what to do, does she like him back or no?

What does Kushina do accept him or let him down?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)