More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by AK the OG AK the OG

Who was in her room?

Naruto

Kushina who was looking through her door and saw her son Naruto, Kushina began to wonder what her son is doing in her room and what were those noises as she looked deeper, she saw that Naruto is moving some stuff in her room. Apparently, he is fixing her room and making it cleaner like fixing her bed and putting some clothes up that is why he is making some noises.

Kushina then opened the door which alerted Naruto and he saw who it was which of course is his mother Kushina, Kushina began to say, "Naruto honey what are you doing in my room and cleaning it up"? In which he responded with "Well I wanted to help tidy up the place and because I was waiting for you to come, so after waiting for a long time I decided to clean your room seeing that it was dirty a little bit". "Wow thank you honey that was so thoughtful of you for doing that for me" Kushina said.

Kushina then asked, "Well I'm happy you cleaned my room but why were you waiting for me did you need something"? Naruto responded with "Yeah there is something I wanted to show you and do for you for a very long time it's a surprise and I hope you can be happy because you are the bestest, and sexiest mom in the world". Kushina then said," Okay thank you honey and aww you shouldn't have", so what is the surprise she asked. Naruto then said, "I want to close your eyes when I tell you to open then you can look".

Kushina did as she was told and closed her eyes and then she heard some noises she was beginning to wonder what is going on but then later heard Naruto said, "You can open your eyes now and see your surprise". Kushina did just that and was starting to open her eyes when her eyes were fully open, she was actually surprised on what she had seen.

What did Kushina see?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)