More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by dragonsage dragonsage

Who was in her room?

her daughter naruko

Kushina was surprised to see Naruko in her room. Naruko was Naruto's twin sister but the two could not be more different. while Naruto got Minato's looks Naruko got hers. while Naruto at least showed Kushina respect Naruko never did and moved into the apartment next door as soon as she could earn the mission money to afford it.

"dammit where did she put it," muttered Naruko. "I need that scroll?"

"and what scroll would that be," asked Kushina stepping into the room.

"hello mother," said Naruko in a annoyed tone. "and it is none of your business."

"I would say looking into my room makes it my business," said Kushina.

"tch fine I am looking for your emergency fund scroll," said Naruko

"and why would you need to steal from me," said Kushina getting upset.

"my last mission went bottoms up and I don't have the money to pay rent this month," she said in an angry tone.

"you could have just asked," said Kushina.

"yeah right, mommy may I please have money for rent," said Naruko sarcastically. "I do not need hand outs."

"yet stealing from me is the answer," yell Kushina. "you know what, I clearly did not discipline you enough when you were younger. it's time I made up for that." Kushina prepared two of her chakra chains.

"we'll see bitch," said Naruko as she got ready with her own chains.

who wins the fight?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)