More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Throne65 Throne65

Who are we following?

Kevin Williams, college nobody, 19

Kevin could hardly believe it when he heard the news about the law. He was sitting in his favorite restaurant with his friends as the TV played the special report. At first, he thought it was just a prank or a fake story that had been passed around by accident. There was just no way this law could be real.

After a few drinks, bought with fake ids of course, Kevin's judgement was completely skewed and he made the dumbest bet he had ever made in his life. He bet that if his favorite baseball team couldn't make it this season, he would attend the fall semester completely naked. Hey, with the new law in place, it's not like it would be illegal, right?

As the weeks passed, Kevin saw that the law was indeed real. People were stripping off in public and walking around naked without a care in the world. He even caught a few police officers walking by his house nude. He couldn't help but stare at the redhead as she passed by, dressed in nothing but her belt and her weapons. He could swear she saw him, but she didn't seem to mind.

To escalate matters, his team struck out and lost every game they played. Now he would have to own up on his bet. Kevin was a little torn on the matter. He never saw public nudity as anything weird or wrong. In fact, it seemed like fun. And it wasn't like he had a reputation to protect. Hardly anyone knew him by name outside of his circle of friends. As long as no one filmed him or posted anything online, his parents older sister would be none the wiser.

No, what worried him was the possibility of losing control of his hormones in public. He wondered how many girls would be participating in this event. The cheerleaders, the goths, the sexy nerds...hell, what if the teachers got involved? And how would he explain popping a boner in front of them?

Worst of all, what would Sarah Myers think? He had a gargantuan crush on her since high school and couldn't believe it when she attended the same college as him. He didn't have the nerve to ask her out, only to talk to her as a friend. What chance did he have of facing her naked?

All these thoughts went through his head as he walked, still clothed, towards the student center entrance on the first day.

How does he start his day?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)