More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Fiftyfiftyfifty Fiftyfiftyfifty

Who do you want to follow?

Kerensa Wickerwood

When it came to beauty, few were like Kerensa. Some said it had to be by magic, as their family was known for having a potent bloodline of magicians, but nobody was certain. She did share some features with her younger sister, but she was taller, curvier, had a tanned skin tone, and a large pair of breasts. Her wavy black hair flowed down past her shoulders, and always had a healthy shine. This day was no different.

In the Ossan Quarter of Divinty's Reach, a large human city and a cultural center for many, was a tavern known as Turai Tavern. A dark-skinned young man was cleaning behind the counter when Kerensa stepped inside. She was wearing a powerfully crimson dress which was cut to show her flat stomach, the near entirety of her left leg, and was low enough to present her ample cleavage. When she walked in, people turned to see. Eyes followed her as she walked up to the counter, and motioned a hand slowly to gesture the attention of the man behind it.

There were several people in the large tavern late afternoon, but nearest were two young girls speaking with one another. They looked to Kerensa, and she returned the glance with a charming, warm smile.

"What can I get for you today, m'lady?" asked the man.

She moved her hand across her forehead, tucking away a few loose bangs, as her fingers continued through the side of her soft head of hair. "It's incredibly warm today. Even while I'm dressed for it, it's still a bit much. I'll just take some water, please."

"Of course. It is a hot one. Here, on the house. It is just water after all," she said as he filled a cup and handed it over.

"Thank you very much."

The man couldn't help but ogle. Her bosom was presented so purposely in the low-cut top, which was tight enough just to keep them up. Though as he looked, he started to wonder if they were just always that firm anyway. Her skin was a gorgeous tone, her voice was soothing, but as his eyes wandered downwards, he caught himself and immediately went back to cleaning in hopes she didn't notice.

She smiled. "Keep up the good work, darling." Then with the glass in her hand, she stepped over to the two girls conversing and took a brief sip while she waited for a chance to interject.

One of the girls was shorter with neck-length black hair and round glasses. She was wearing a tight pair of blue trousers, a loose white top over an average chest, and has a smile on her face. She seemed to be having a good time out in Ossan, and her confidence superseded her more plain appearance compared to the one she was speaking with.

The other was blond, with expertly groomed locks that flowed down past her shoulders--like Kerensa's, but flat and vibrant gold. Between the three ladies, she was middle-sized with a figure similar to the short girl's, but wore fine pink and white raiments, with the latter being a pair of white pants which were thinner than the other's. She was dressed more like a noble of sorts.

Onwards to the next page.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)