More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Fiftyfiftyfifty Fiftyfiftyfifty

Onwards to the next page.

The two welcomed her.

"Hi there," the short girl spoke up with a grin. "What brings you over here?"

"I just saw two lovely ladies and wanted to make sure all was well," Kerensa replied. "If anything was wrong, it would be criminal. I'd have tried to remedy that."

"Oh how kind of you. We're fine, I think. I mean I can't speak for her. We only just met."

The blond girl was more quiet. She didn't smile, but she did bow her head. "Hello. My name is Athena Tinbloom," was all she said. However, she didn't seem to be shy. It was more like she didn't want to speak much more than that.

"And I'm Colette," the other girl said.

Kerensa eyed them over and pondered. It seems this Colette girl likely started the conversation. She's here to talk to people and have fun. Her glasses are adorable. Tinbloom... Yes I know that name. She's of a small noble house. I believe I've met her mother before, a long time ago. They don't have much power these days, but from the looks of things, Athena considers herself to be prim and proper. Since she came here alone, however, that likely means that deep down, she wants to have fun as well.

"It's a pleasure to meet you both. My name is Kerensa Wickerwood." She curtsied.

"Ah. I've heard the name of such a noble house before," Athena spoke up.

"Indeed. We're not all that big anymore, but that doesn't stop me from being me, hm?" She finished down her water, and placed the empty cup on the counter. "So what brings you both out here today?"

"Just trying to meet people. I'm new around here, so..." Colette said, readjusting her glasses.

"Simply on a whim out of boredom," Athena replied.

Kerensa chuckled. "I see. Well, it isn't all that interesting in here today, unless you're here to eat or drink, which is something neither of you are doing currently. You're both such pleasurable conversation, that I'd like to suggest something to do other than stand around. I own a small manor, where I have many wines, delicious treats, and comfortable antique furniture. I would be absolutely overjoyed if you both joined me there, where we could rest in comfort, style, and without the stress of the public eye."

Colette pondered for a moment. "Actually, that sounds amazing. A rich lady offering us a party at her house? That sounds way better than just standing around Ossan. Do you wanna come too, Athena?"

She shrugged. "That sounds fine."

"Wonderful." Kerensa offered both of her hands, as if to offer a proper escort. "Allow me then, to escort two princesses to proper pampering."

Onwards to the next page.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)