More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Wildman666 Wildman666

What and who are you, morsel?

Kazumi the tanuki

“Well you at least you seem to come well equipped”

You wake up from your bed of leaves as light shines through the cracks of you improvised hut, just some sticks and branches you set up against a tree, and you wake up with a yawn. You crawl out of your makeshift shelter and do some stretches while reviewing your body.

You are four feet tall with brown fur and black hair. You breasts are rather small being only B cups, but your ass is huge with each cheek being the size of a cantaloupe. Between your legs is your semi erect cock which is eight inches long and four wide fully erect. Your balls, every tanuki’s pride, are the size of oranges, large for most species but common for younger tanuki such as yourself but they’ll grow overtime.

After you finish stretching you look around at the forest you ended up in and think about how you got here. Two days ago you finally came of age and as per tradition you left your parents to go find your place in the world. It would have been a great journey, if you hadn't tripped and fallen into a river. You held onto a stray log for who knows how long, before the river slowed done enough for you to swim out. You’ve spent the last two days getting used to your surroundings and making this small area your temporary home. Now that you’ve gotten settled, it’s time for some exploring.

To the east of you the forest continues on for several miles. To the north there is a large lake that the river flowed into and a village is built along the shore line. To the west are some rocky hills that the previously mentioned river flows through. To the south they is a stretch of the forest that is dead and barren.

Where do you go or does something else happen?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)