More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Fireball01 Fireball01

Who goes first?

John

"I'll start" you say as you reach your hand for the bowl.

"Ow, but first." Nicole interjects "We have to agree on a punishment for the one that doesn't accept their dare. I now already telling you guys that we aren't doing money, so who has an idea?"

"I like the thought of letting the others each post one thing on the losers social media." Matt proposes.

"I was thinking more along of sharing the most awkward thing you done with the others" it's Sarah that proposes that.

"Well John here doesn't do anything with social media and Nicole is so innocent the most embarrassing thing she's done is putting on mismatched socks." of course Tom who else. "No, I think we should go with favours as punishment, the loser has to do something for each of the others. Of which the other can chose what, when and where."

"That seems a bit ... Let's do it." Of course Sarah agrees first. Personally you thing it is indeed a bit to , but hey that's why is a punishment, so you answer "Sure" at the exact same time as Matt, great minds thing alike. You look over to Miranda "Yeah, I'm fine with that." and then to Nicole. "Sure, but if we're all passed out or sleeping the game stops. Oh and when all six of us agree that the game stops, I don't want this to go further than tonight." So the rules are set, now to the game.

You stir the papers a bit before picking one and reading the name out.

"Nicole" Well, it's fitting that's she is the first, as she suggested the game, but now you have to think about a dare...

"Erhmm... I dare you to show us your bra, get the shirt off."

'Maybe this was too far for a start' you think as you see Nicole staring at you in disbelieve. But after a couple of seconds, and a glare at you, she takes her shirt off. She has a dark red lacy bra, which contains her D-sized breasts. Tom whistles, which makes Nicole glare at him.

"So, my turn" Nicole says as she now reaches for the bowl.

Who's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)