More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Cyberweasel89 Cyberweasel89

Who are we following?

Jersey Freeman, female, 20, college waitress

Jersey closed the door to her small studio apartment, stretching her back and groaning. Well, it was called a studio apartment, but... It was originally a motel that was since repurposed into a one-story apartment complex by the mechanic and auto shop that operated at the forefront of the parking lot the motel building was behind. Yeah, it wasn't glamorous, but it was cheap. Rent was only $400 a month. She had a bed with a dresser drawer under it, a kitchenette, an attached bathroom that was nearly closet-sized, a desk for her PC, a table to eat at, a sofa by the window, and a furbaby named Horrors. It was small, modest... but it was hers while she attended Florida University.

The oldest of five, Jersey's parents ran a family restaurant in New Orleans. Deciding she wanted to become a professional chef, she moved to Port Paradise, a beachfront college town in Florida, to attend Florida University for a culinary arts degree. She even managed to get a job as a waitress at her uncle's barbecue restaurant in the sleepy suburban college town, who agreed to pay for her apartment in lieu of salary while she got to keep any tips.

Jersey

She was black, with chocolate hued skin, long and fluffy raven locks down to her rear, and amber eyes behind a pair of round glasses. She was unusually short, at just 4'9" in height. She was also quite full-figured, with wide childbearing hips, luscious thighs, a spacious rear, a noticeable paunch, and a pair of 38H-cups that were surprisingly large for her height. Jersey felt she was rubenesque, though some had called her a shortstack. She reached up to her neck to undo her black choker, already beginning the process of undressing.

Her green hoodie unzipped and fell to the floor, soon followed by kicking off her white and green sneakers. She moved to her bed to sit and slip her black stockings off. Standing again, she undid the velcro on her black pleated skirt and let it drop, soon followed by her plain white panties to bare her shaven pussy. Not stopping there, she reached for the bottom hem of her black camisole and lifted it up and off, tossing it aside before reaching to unclasp her bra and letting her huge, dusky breasts bounce free.

Shortstack

Her plump lips curved into a grimace as the aspiring chef cupped the undersides of her pendulous boobs, giving them a jiggle. She watched them wiggle around like large gelatin molds on her palms. The stiffness just under the soft, warm, deep flesh told her she might want to milk herself soon...

Jersey was born with hyperestrogenism, or an overproduction/oversensitivity to estrogen, which is what led to her short height, voluptuous build, and huge breasts. But it also caused galactorrhea, or chronic lactation without pregnancy. She was a virgin, yet her breasts were actively making breastmilk. In fact, she'd never even been kissed! Not one boyfriend or girlfriend her whole life... She was the introverted type, often too shy to know how to break the ice. Having grown up rarely interacting outside of her family seemed to have stunted her confidence around strangers, which weren't helped by some body image issues. The customers at her uncle's restaurant were nice and she had some people she existed in the orbit of at campus, but she was often too much of a worrywort and overthinker to act on her nosiness or compassion...

As for right now, having just gotten home from work at her uncle's restaurant, well... Jersey enjoyed engaging in personal nudity when alone at home. Since clothes rarely fit her very well due to her generous bust and odd body type, she was at her most comfortable and relaxed when nude. It also didn't help that her skin was extremely sensitive, and so clothes tended to irritate or arouse her, especially bras and tops on her particularly sensitive breasts.

She was happy where she was. She had a home, a job, a black cat, and was on the track for a culinary arts degree... She just wished she had a bit more body confidence and more of a social life. Some more tips at work certainly couldn't hurt, either.

What to do, what to do?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)