More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by gothamalleyviper gothamalleyviper

But who are you, and what type of league?

Jen and the Lesbian Gladiatrix League

Jen ran her left hand thru her shoulder length blonde hair and put the slip in her purse with her right. Like most college students she was short on cash, but she wasn’t about to start walking the street. No doubt she could make some money there or at a strip club, with her five foot eight athletic frame and top heavy chest. Jen was questioning the ad in her head. She had spotted it in the gym where she was teaching self-defense for school girls for some extra cash.

“Hay Jen,” Professor Megan Jones smiled at Jen as she headed towards the door, “Thanks for teaching the kids your MMA and Hema.”

“Well,” Jen smiled back, “A purse is a lot like a flail so the old knight fighting works in their favor here.”

“See you around,” Professor Jones smiled.

*

In the week since the class and the time on the slip, Jen ran into a few extra expenses. She was frustrated at her college campus job and the lack of student for her classes, but she couldn’t blame them. She went into her purse to see if she had enough to get some take out when she saw the slip again. That was tomorrow, Friday night. Sure she would get a couple of bucks on Monday from the class, but her pay check didn’t come in until the week after next.

*

Jen pulled up the leather leggings and put on the combat boots her dad had given her. She pulled the tight fitting tank top over her head and looked at herself in the mirror. Hopefully it was just a mud wrestling match or something like that. She was sure she could win those, even with the handy cap of her d-cup girls. Jen grabbed her phone and requested an Ubber.

*

The ride ended up costing more than she expected, she hoped they paid out at the end of the night or she was even more screwed. The building was a fairly small one next door to a massive ware house. Jen knocked on the door.

Who answers the door.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)