More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by dandevil dandevil

Who are you and what are you wearing?

Jane, the insecure nerd cuttie in underwear

Your name was Jane, and you hated quite a few things about yourself. Your near comically large round nerd glasses of bright red you barley needed had been flung away from your geeky looking face. That was a plus at least, if only you could do that with the the huge amount of freckles that plagued your body from the lower end of your calf all the way up to the rim of your nose. The dots of light brown always made a contrast with your naturally pale skin you always disliked due to the heaps of unwanted attention it got you. Even your small and perky breasts had a few, and your admittedly large rear was practically seasoned with them, dirty ginger hair you always tied up in a messy bun had became free from your master knotting skills, half covering your pepped face. Normally your first priority when waking up is to tame the carrot topping into your near iconic hair shape. but instead you remained still. A faint stinging pain in your ass made you a tad off focus but eventually you got thinking back to last night. "Booze... birthday? Yea... Sherin’s birthday." You had recalled a blur of getting dragged into your more popular friends party at a local pub. Being such a lightweight, you where quickly drunk and that must make your memory even hazier. You do remember there where six of you, and that you all left the bar, everyone only slightly tipsy except you in you dazed state. You all went to a big motel and then... strap-ons seemed to wonder into your head and everything clicked into place. There was the explanation as to why your ass stung slightly. Dressed no longer in your tight purple tshirt or baggy oversised black hoody that had styalized patterns of 12 sided dice all over it. All that remained on you was a dark blue sports bra, that had been pukled up to reveal your pert brests, and thigh high black and orange stripped socks you always wore to make yourself feel sexy.

What to do now you remember

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)