More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Kd34 Kd34

Which of these guys will tell their tale?

Jake Farnsworth

Hi everyone my name is Jake Farnsworth, but you can call me Jake for short. I am and west Florida high school student and one of the most popular one at that as well. I have a friend called Ryan at my school, how is really cool with just like all the other student at my School are. I am also one of the most good looking 19 year old boy in the school as to much of they admiration of a most of the girls at that school that saw "hi Jake every time they pass by me. I, however in high school I am captain of the football team how has one a lot of games over the few years I have been a student of that school.

For some reason I have always ended up in many embarrassing naked situation at both my high school and my home. I strange to me that I am in these naked situation as the first girl to ever see me that way is Samantha the girl that live in my neighbor even though they girls at my school that had see me naked that one time I was streaking in The damn hallway of the school as to why I would say "damn that recess bell" as it caused a lot of male and female students especially female students to come out in the hall way so that they can have an eyeful of what my privates look like as they cheer for me while I streak in the hallway.

Now I would like to know, what streaking embarrassment I would talk about? as it would be the best streaking story of all time.

Where does Jake's streaking story begin?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)