More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Orange man Orange man

Whose role do you take on?

Jack Jericho — A down on his luck character living in the world of superheroes (Orange Man; Status, dead as disco)

(Hi, Orange man here. Huh... My branch of the AMA will focus on a character living in the DC universe, the home of the Justice league. And judging by what we know of DC, for his own sake, Jack is going to need the app. So Ladies and Gentlemen, prepare yourselves and your imagination as our hero interacts with the superheroes and villains.

As for the harem part, I think DC has a lot of superbabes to choose from. So expect to see the likes of Harley Quinn, Poison Ivy... to mention a few.

And so I present this piece of dung I call a story. Happy reading.)

-♥-

It's moment like this that you often find yourself wondering where your life went off the rails.

"I'd like some water spinach and lettuce. Oh! And some strawberries too, sonny."

From being the son of a business tycoon to serving senile old women who can't tell the difference between a fast food restaurant and a grocery store.

"Ma'am," you begin, exasperation clear in your voice. "We do not sell veggies, you came to the wrong place."

"...Oh."

Thank God she gets it.

"Do you sell Cat food then?"

"..."

To say you're close to committing would be an understatement. But you take solace in the fact that someone somewhere, is having it a lot worse than you right now. So instead, you swallow your irritation, put on a smile that even a blind man from a mile away, could tell was fake and talk to the old hag as cordially as possible. You only have ten minutes left in this hellhole, last thing you need is heat from the managerial department for being rude to a customer.

Your story was quite atypical, for a Gothamite. You once had a copacetic life. Your pops was a powerful man, like an eagle, with multiple hotel chains under his wings. Then he went ahead and pissed off the wrong people and they in turn, pluck off his feathers and your momma too. You and your little sister watched from the other room as they put a bullet through both your parents. It was in no small part to your quick thinking that the two of you escaped that night. Gotham cops as they were, promised to get right on the case. But back then, even as a five year old, you knew everything has come to an end. Your father's empire soon perished to the ground.

From there, your life and your sister's became a flurry of transversing from one foster home to another. But the both of you weathered it all, the trials and the hardships. You were quite the dynamic duo, always looking out for one another. When you became old enough, you both said good riddance to the foster homes and work off your asses to get your own apartment. Now you're a twenty year old man, working around the clock to give your eighteen year old sister the best life possible. You've been working this job for the past three months and no matter how many times it's driven you to the brink of insanity, you'd be damned if you let go.

Even if quitting is looking mighty fine for an option right now.

"Ma'am, we do not sell veggies or cat food, we are a fast food resturant, get it?"

She blinks at you.

"So, no veggies and no cat food?"

You nod.

"What about dog food then?" She says, all teeth.

The old crone is probably doing this shit on purpose. But If she thinks she can ride on your coattails. She's got hell coming.

You start, "LISTEN HERE! YOU BAG OF BONES! WE... "

"Mr Jericho!"

You freeze mid sentence.

"I'd like to see you in my office."

The owner of that voice was a person you'd rather not see. But apparently, she wants to see you.

Fuck it. And only five minutes left till your shift ends.

Tough luck, Jericho.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)