More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by PhoenixAuthor PhoenixAuthor

Whose role do you take on?

Jace Sanders, a college freshman (PhoenixAuthor)

The Affection Multiplier

Note: this branch contains polygamy, cheating/extra-marital sex, , and teacher/student sex, as well as some body manipulations.

That was the name of the thing that forever changed my life. But I should probably start at the beginning, not jump right into the middle.

Ok... I guess the story starts my first day of college.

I wasn’t a top-notch student, and so I ended up just coasting into a very easy to get into school. Point Springs College. It was a good while from my family’s house, as we had had a bit of a falling out last month.

They were upset because I hadn’t tried my hardest in high school, so now I’d not get a prestigious degree and my whole life was oh so ruined.

Anyways, that’s how I ended up here, across the country in California, mostly to spite my parents. But it was AMAZING here in California. For one thing, all the girls were gorgeous and wore skimpy clothes. Well, obviously not all, but a lot more did than in Villeston, Kansas.

But it’s not like I bagged a hot girl day one. Oh no no. No, it was a while before anything along those lines happened to me.

Welcome to my branch of THE AFFECTION MULTIPLIER

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)