More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Nemo of Utopia Nemo of Utopia

Where/When Do We Begin With The Story?

It Is A Bright And Moonlit Autumn Night On The Western Heath Near The Village Of "Cowslip", And You Are Out Picking "Medicine Broom" Flowers...

You will use them to boost the potency of the Willow Bark Tea you are going to be plying Mrs. Margaret May Amber Farmer with when she gives birth tomorrow morning. (Far more accurate and long-range magical prognostication than yours has settled that as the most likely time for the birth to happen barring any sudden shock having induced it early.)

With you are the current party undertaking quest 20 of 25, "Guards of an Autumn Evening", one of the most annoying of the 25 quests in your sequence. They have to pull an all-nighter with you getting ready for a birthing during the Autumn, at some point during which, possibly-but-not-nessecarily more than once, you will be attacked by monsters and/or bandits that they must fight off. You learned a long time ago that you only made it harder for them by joining in the fray unless the attackers got within five feet of you, but you'll cheerfully help out by channeling positive energy to heal your guards and casting 'cure light wounds' afterward. While the fight is going on you stick to readied actions to move to the side of downed fighters and cast Stabilize.

Now, Who Are Your Guards Tonight?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)