More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5 by idahoboy idahoboy

What has happened to his dick?

It's Huge

Adam stared at his crotch for a second, thinking a sock or something had stuck onto him. When he reached down to grab it, and a shock a pleasure hit him, Adam nearly fainted. Soft, his cock was six or seven inches and proportionally thick. Testicles the size of the golf balls hung below, pushing the soft shaft further out. Within a few seconds, Adam felt his new cock growing hard.

He slowly stroked it, still unsure if this was all real. When it had finally stopped growing, he remembered the ruler he kept in his room when he had been trying to stretch his dick. Adam grabbed the stick of wood an laid it on top of his own stick. It topped out at just over 11 inches.

Adam jumped onto his bed and began jerking off again. He was going to pull up some porn, but was too distracted marveling at himself. The pleasure was amazing, but he was straining his neck to see it. He remembered looking at it in the bathroom mirror, and immediately headed back to the bathroom. Once there, Adam could stand in front of a full length mirror and look at his magnificent cock while he stroked it.

It didn't take long. It was too hot. When he reached his peak, a volley of cum shot out and coated the mirror. Another, then another came out.

What does Adam do next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)