More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 6 by idahoboy idahoboy

What does Adam do next?

Head to school

Adam had just enough time to shower and run out the door to catch the bus. Sitting toward the back, he was unsure hoe to handle this. His loose jeans, had barely fit over his crotch. Now it was getting hard again as he felt like everyone's eyes were on him. By the time they arrived at school, Adam's hard-on stretched down his pant leg. He held his backpack in front of him and rushed toward a rarely used bathroom. A minute later, he was blowing a load into a toilet.

While he sat there, catching his breath, two boys walked in and started talking. "Dude, I hooked up with that Heather chick last night."

"Who hasn't?"

"I know, but it was totally worth it. She is one nasty little slut."

"How you get into her pants?"

"I just bumped my crotch into her in the hall and she invited me over to her house. Once I showed her my cock, she was on her knees."

"Fuck! I didn't think it was that easy."

"I think she only does that if you're packing. She kept talking about how she loved big cocks."

"Well I'm still trying, Addie hasn't been putting out lately"

The voices faded as they walked out. Adam thought about what to do. He knew who Heather was. She had single-handedly brought the school's dress code down by constantly wearing practically nothing to school. The administrators finally got tired of sending her home and just gave up. Adam had always known she was slut, but he didn't think it was that easy. With his new-found equipment, he felt just enough courage to try to make a move on her.

What does Adam do next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)