More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5 by Ennui Ennui

What has happened to his dick?

It's HUGE, but he isn't

Adams clothes felt abnormally baggy on him as he made his was to the bathroom, he always prefered his clothes a little looser, but this was rediculous. As Adam stripped to step into the shower he felt something hit his leg at rougly mid thigh, at the same time he felt his dick brush against his leg. Which was really odd as there was no way his dick was long enough to reach mid thigh. Looking downward he sees that what he thought was impossible actually proves true.

Eying it his cock looks about six inches long soft, and maybe two inches in girth. As Adam reached down to touch it he has to change his opinion as it seems bigger than that in his hand, lifting it up feeling the new heft of his longer cock he notices his testicles are bigger too, cupping them in his other hand they seem slightly larger than eggs. Adam pulled his boxers back up and rushes to his room to grab a ruler, closing his door he starts stroking his cock it quickly rises to the occasion. Judging by how big and thick it is in his hand Adam thinks he's grow something truly monsterous, maybe fourteen inches, but he reaches for the ruler to be exact. Messuring the length of his thick shaft Adam recives his second shock of the day it's only twelve inches, which he can't wrap his mind around until Adam looks in the mirror. His face slightly younger looking, and his eye level seems to be four inches lower than what his height was yesterday.

How'd this happen?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)