More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 6 by Ennui Ennui

How'd this happen?

Potential side effects

Adam grabs the bottle of "GrowthX" and peels back the tab revealing the list of ingredents and side effects written on the back.

Possible side effects include but are not limited to: nausea, headache, dry/or sore throat, itchiness, excessive salavition, abnormal sweating, changes in appitite, increased libido, addictive ejaculate, swelling of the testicles, changes in your mental state such as; loss of inhibitions, looser morals, verbal diarrhea, and uncontrollable thoughts and actions, including but not limited to, excessive affection, hysterical laughter, and bouts of violent behavior. Other possible side effect include but are not limited to: rashes, diarreha, vomiting, increased sensitivity, dry eyes, bluriness of vision, increased stamina, increased pheromone production, increased sperm count, hyper potency and "shrinkage". If any of these occur/presist please contact us via our toll free number (1-800) 325-8216. For addional information please read either the provided pamphlet, or visit our website.

"Shrinkage, huh?" Adam chuckles lightly as he reads it allowed, glancing in the mirror he says slightly bitterly "I look like I'm fucking sixteen again because of shrinkage? How am I supposed to deal with this shit?"

Well?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)